- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:30
- Pets Allowed:No
- bed linen & towels
- wireless internet
- cable tv
You May Also Like...
We look forward to welcoming you to the Jasmine Bungalow on the tranquil Venice Canals!
This is the very best area to stay on the Westside.
A block & a half walking to Venice Beach, crazy boardwalk & beautiful pier, this is an original bungalow ...
Renting out my cozy, modern, beautifully styled studio with bathroom w/ bathtub, kitchen and balcony located steps away from Rodeo Drive and Beverly Center. You will be in the most luxurious neighborhood of Los Angeles on a central and quiet street that has a true LA feeling and palm trees!
Location! Location! Location!
The California king bed is super comfy (you will sleep like a baby) and the apartment is decorated in all white modern furniture.
• Private Entrance
• Beautiful, contemporary decor
• 40-inch LED Flat screen TV with DVD, Xbox (w/ dance and fitness games) and NETFLIX
• High speed WiFi
• California KING Bed, 3 soft Tempur pillows, high end sheets and Duvet
• Workstation w/ Printer, audio speakers, etc
• Private bathroom w/ bathtub (soap, razor, bath salts, shampoo and conditioner, moisturizer, hair dryer, face wash, candles..)
• Fully equipped kitchen (dishes, cooking oils, Himalayan salt, Nutribullet for making juices, etc)
• Water bottles, Snacks and Breakfast Food (eggs, milk, cereal,etc), Popcorn, Instant Noodles, Teas and Hot Chocolate provided
• Laundry on site
• Your own private balcony
• Your OWN private parking spot and guest parking!
Beverly Hills is one of the most classy, beautiful and central neighborhoods in the city. Everything is within walking distance: Shopping, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, Starbucks, etc; fast commute to any destination point in LA.
La Cienega Park only 1 block away. Great for kids, relaxing or exercising - public gym at the park.
5 min to Rodeo Drive
5 min to Beverly Center
5 min to LACMA Museum
15 min to Santa Monica beach
15 min to Hollywood Sign
I love making my guests feel comfortable and at home - please let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable!
I am very friendly and can give you a ton of recommendations on what to do and where to go while you're in LA.
*Airport pick-up/drop-off service is available for guests staying over 1 week.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, (Sleeps up to 8)
Conveniently located in a great area of North Hollywood, short distance to Universal Studios and Hollywood Blvd.
Features 1200 sq feet of hard wood floors, 2 private bedrooms with 2 queen beds. 2...