- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
- wifi (wireless lan)
Private Studio in Charming Oakland Hills Cottage
Looking for City excitement? We are minutes to Oakland and San Francisco and 15 minutes to Berkeley. Minutes to Oakland airport and approximately 20 minutes to SFO. Enjoy the best of both City life and simple quietude.
Front yard peaches, applies, lemons, oranges and fresh mint along side roses, roses and more roses lends an old country charm to the place. It's all organic and we invite friends and guests to enjoy the bounty.
BART is a few miles away, there is a bus stop at the end of the street and the 580 is a block or two away. You are over the Bay Bridge into San Francisco in 15 minutes; the same trip during RUSH HOUR can take an Hour making Rush Hour the real deal. Just minutes to the Ferry terminal you could take the Ferry to San Francisco, enjoy the cruise with a cup of coffee and the newspaper and enjoy the commute on the water!
There is nothing fancy about the accommodation, so if you want fancy you might wish to check in on other listings. Happy trails!
You May Also Like...
The Nob Hill Hotel is a European Boutique Hotel established in 1906. It was fully restored to its original grandeur in 1998. Marble flooring, stained glass panels, ornate ceilings, alabaster chandeliers, and an extensive collection of period paint...
Welcome to my home in the heart of Bay Area in San Mateo California only 10 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), an easy 15 minute drive. House is tastefully furnished with designer items featuring EQ3, Crate & Barrel, Scandinavian Design, CB2, DWR, IKEA, West Elm etc. House has a great living room with really Big Flat Screen TV and Surround Sound to provide you homely entertainment and comfort. Large deck is fully furnished and sunny all day long with spectacular sweeping views of San Francisco City Skyline, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, Oakland City Skyline, San Mateo Bridge and whole Bay Water.
- Quiet Comfortable Private Room with a Designer Queen Bed and Mattress featuring Memory Foam.
- 210+ Channels at your finger tips. Premium HBO included.
- High Definition TV in the room, DVR Enabled.
- Access to all recorded programs, or record your own.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Furnished deck with Spectacular Bay views.
- One minute walk to shopping mall with restaurants, Coffee shop, food store.
- Walk to Laurelwood Park for a perfect morning stroll
- Quick access to highway. Hit the highway in one minute.
- 8 minute walk to public transportation (local bus service)
- Central bay area location with easy access to San Francisco and silicon valley.
- Free WiFi Internet access.
- Free reserved Parking Spot right at the house.
- Iron and Ironing board is available.
- Hair dryer in bathroom.
- Free Washer/Dryer for stays 7 days or longer.
- Comfortable Living room with big screen TV and Surround Sound.
This is a Pet Free, Smoke Free House. You are allowed to smoke on the deck or outside of house though.
This is a cosy room, in a 3br aptment with high ceilings. and a huge window. The room come furnished with an extra comfortable memory foam bed and desk/chair, and a couch/lounge chair and can be converted into a sleeper. Mattress and pillows are t...