- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:8
- Min Stay:4
- Pets Allowed:No
- dining area
- satellite / cable
- dvd player
- music library
- pool table
- linens provided
- towels provided
- washing machine
- clothes dryer
- living room
- hair dryer
- dishes & utensils
- pantry items
- coffee maker
- outdoor grill
- deck / patio
- water sports gear
- minimum age limit for renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
- horseback riding
Spectacular Views, Pool Table, Pet Friendly, A Year Round Rental
You May Also Like...
Year-round home with the waters edge just 25 feet from the house. The porch is 10x20 and is both screened and glassed with a swing. The rest of the porch is left open to the sun and has built in benches. Four kayaks provided. The kitchen is fully ...
This year round Lake Champlain cottage is situated on the Southern tip of South Hero Island. With 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths, the property is comfortable for the whole family. The views of The Green Mountains and Outer Mallets Bay are breath taking and the crystal clear water is great for swimming, boating, kayaking, and fishing. The cottage is conveniently located at the end of South St., just a few minutes to the grocery store, deli, restaurants, pizza, and ice cream, or take a drive into Burlington, its only about 25 minutes away. Inside the home you will enjoy a wall of windows looking out over the lake, cathedral ceilings, and a rustic charm that you can only find in Vermont. Sleeps up to 8, No Pets, No Smoking.
Type – Year Round Cottage
Size – 1800 +/- sf
Location – Direct Waterfront, South Hero
Theme – Family Get Away, Couples Retreat, Relaxing Lakefront
Bedroom 1 – 1 Double bed with lake views and a separate entrance to outside, sleeps 2.
Bedroom 2 – 1 Double bed with a dresser, and closet, sleeps 2
Bedroom 3 – 1 Double bed with a dresser, sleeps 2.
Additional Space: In addition to the three regular bedrooms, there is also a den with a pullout couch that can sleep two. A bit less private, but a fine place for kids or extra guests.
Bathroom 1 – full bath with a tub, shower, sink and toilet.
Bathroom 2 – half bath with a sink and toilet.
The eat-in kitchen is fully equipped and includes an electric range, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, refrigerator with freezer, pots and pans, utensils and dishes.
ALL RESERVATIONS ARE FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED IN WRITING BY PORCH LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. PORCH LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL ANY RESERVATIONS BOOKED ONLINE THAT DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT.
We require a 50% deposit when booking a reservation. Deposits must be received within five business days of making reservation.
If you cancel your reservation, your entire reservation deposit will be held until the property has been re-booked and confirmed for the same use period for the same rate. All guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation-processing fee of 10% of the rental rate ($100.00 Minimum).
The remaining balance for your stay is due April 1st of the year the rental will take place. If the reservation is made after April 1st full payment and security/pet deposits will be due at the time of the reservation unless otherwise agreed upon. The security deposit will cover the costs of damage or extraordinary cleaning, if required. Barring these conditions, the security deposit will be refunded to you after inspection of the property, typically within five business days after lease expires. We will provide you with receipts for your deposit and rental payment.
Check In & Check Out Procedures:
Upon your arrival after 4:00 pm:
• Prior to your arrival you will have received instructions for accessing the property.
• Please take a moment to look around and give us a call if anything is broken or missing.
• If there is housekeeping, maintenance, or any other issues, please notify us immediately.
• Relax and enjoy your vacation, and feel free to give us a call if we can improve your experience on The Islands.
Upon your departure prior to 10:00 am:
• Please make sure that you are completely removed from the property by 10am.
• Please make sure all of the dishes are washed and put away.
• Please take out all trash and recycling and dispose of it in the receptacles provided.
• Please make sure that all of the windows are closed and all of the doors are locked.
• Please make sure that the key is returned to the lock box.
• Please make sure to fill out a guest satisfaction form and leave it on the kitchen counter.
• To avoid any excessive cleaning charges, please leave the property as close to the condition as you found it.
• Have a safe journey home!
This well-maintained lakefront house receives sun all day and is located on the shore of fresh water Lake Champlain.
The large, eat-in kitchen and bedroom capture the sunrises and the front of the house faces West to capture the sunsets across ...