- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- air conditioning
Sugar Hill Town House 2!!!
New York City
You May Also Like...
Hello all. <br><br>I am renting a large bedroom in a three bedroom HUGE clean tidy apartment <br><br>All utilities are included. <br><br>The kitchen comes fully stocked. Air-conditioning, high speed internet, washer/dryer, <br><br>Private sundeck, barbeque grill, hammock as well. <br><br>If you want to experience nyc living it doesnâ€™t get better than this. <br><br>My roommates are very very cool and relaxed, and are practically never here. <br><br>I am looking to sublease my bedroom from August 14th until September 2nd <br><br>The cost for the sublease is 800.00 per week (negotiable)with a 500.00 security deposit which will be refunded at end of stay. <br><br>The location is close to all major subways, and buses and a 10 minute walk to Union Square, Gramercy Park, East Village, Chelsea, etc <br><br>Tons of bars, restaurants, shopping. <br><br>I am looking for a clean mature person to take over my bedroom for the time I will be traveling through Europe. Please serious inquiries only. <br><br> <br><br> <br><br>
<span>Here is a stunning 1 Bedroom located on the heart of the Upper East Side. The apartment has been completely refurbished, and decorated to perfection. The apartment features brand new designer furniture. The living room has 1 sofa, and TV mounted on the wall for your entertainment. The kitchen is fully stocked. There is wifi in the apartment.</span><br />
<p><span>The apartment is in the perfect location, just steps from Central Park, many shops, restaurants, and cafes.<br /></span></p>
Live like a New Yorker in a private East Village first-floor apartment. As soon as you step out of the front door, you are immediately immersed in the lively energy of the City. Perfect for pub/bar/clubs lovers! Walk few blocks and you find yourself in the hustle and bustle of Union Square, Stuyvesant town, Gramercy Park, Tompkins park, Lower East Side, NoHo. Little Italy, SoHo, Chinatown, the West Village, NYU, Union Square and even the famous Chinatown market!
I love helping people discover NYC, so please do not hesitate to ask for tips and advice, etc! I keep the apt very clean and ask you do so as well if/when cooking etc... When staying at my apt, I am happy to share any and all food I have stocked.
THIS IS AN ENTIRE APT (NOT SHARED WITH ME OR ANYONE ELSE).
ABOUT THE ROOM:
- A large window and lots of sunlight
- Queen-size bed
- Nice Closet
- Multiple full-body mirrors
- Central Air conditioning & Heating
- All bed sheets, pillows, blankets, towels included
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- Queen sofa-bed / couch
- Twin Fold-away bed
- You'll get a set of keys to the apartment so you can enter and leave as you please
- Office Desk for writing / work, electrical outlet
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine)
- Light breakfast (cereal).
- Perfect location for vacationers and theater-goers.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Newly painted and furnished
- Free High-speed WIFI
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- 1 bathroom with a bathtub (that is listed as hot tub in the amenities section).
- Air-conditioned window units which keep the place pretty cool in the summer time and in the winter it keep it fully heated.
- This is a first floor walk-up (one flight of easy stairs).
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING:
- Nearest subway station is on the same blocks away. And the B, D, M, N, R, and 6 subways and a major transit hubs are also nearby.
- M1, M2, M3, M5, M9, M101, M102, & M103, bus that runs uptown and downtown SUPER close (1 Ave or less)
- 8, 14A, 14D & 21 bus that runs crosstown
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 1st, 2nd, A & B Avenues
- SUPER easy to get to the apt from the airport by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle (directions is automatically provided after reservation)
- If you have car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay while you use public transportation. Otherwise there is a very affordable lot nearby which is $26/full day.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens
-There's a security deposit that you will get back automatically 48 hrs after your visit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
- Cable TV, WIFI, and all utilities.
**Please note that there is a one-time only cleaning fee that covers the cost of cleaning the apartment after your stay.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
-Check Out time is 12:00 pm
-Check In time is 1:00 pm or later
You can drop your LUGGAGE at any time on check-in day and also leave them in the living room while you are sight seeing on your check-out day.
Daily rates are seasonal. ** If this is booked for the days you're looking for, ask about my other apartment.
Please check the calendar on this listing to see availability. The calendar is kept up-to-date and accurately reflects availability, so it is not necessary to send an inquiry about availability. Simply click "book it!" if you are ready to book!
We look forward to hosting you!