- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
- air conditioning
Room Available in a Brand New Apt
New York City
You May Also Like...
<span>Room Available in a 4 br / 2 bathroom Apt.</span><br /><span>Convenient, clean and stylish place for someone vacationing or on business. </span><br /><span>Two blocks away from Subway Line 2,3 (red) or 4,5,6 (green)\</span><br /><br /> <br /><br /><span><span style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, Freesans, Helmut, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px;">Full</span> size bed, Internet, kitchen with </span><br /><br /><span><br /></span><br /><br /><span>Location: </span><br /><br /><span>MANHATTAN, East Harlem</span><br /><span>close to bars, restaurants, theaters and shopping.</span><br /><br />
Monthly rent $1075 Beautiful 4 bedroom aparrtment in Park Slope 2 Full size ($1075)beds and 2 twin size beds($995) 2 bathrooms with bathtubs. Our guests are mostly students and interns from 20 to 26 years old. Every bedroom has a bed, desk, chair and a closet and a storage space. every room has a lock. There are 2 bathrooms so only 2 persons share a bathroom Clean, spacious and furnished with care to be very comfortable for our guests. There are only 3 apartments in this well maintained little building. Located in Park Slope, one of the best neighborhood in Brooklyn, just 6 blocks from the subway R and M trains, 20-25 minutes to Union Square, Manhattan. The neighborhood: Supermarkets Subway is one 6 blocks away R and M trains at 25th street.Bars and restaurants, plenty of coffee shops Prospect Park and movie theatre close by.<br><br>
- 1 bedroom available that can sleep two people, time negotiable. there will likely be two other people in the house during your stay that may show you around/help you hit all the cool spots!
- parties over 1 will be charged $5 per next person
- LONG TERM MONTHLY- one bedroom available starting APR that can sleep one person - we are looking for a more permanent flatmate for this room! (please message me privately about this)
- 20 mins away from manhattan
- artist's neighborhood that is quickly becoming gentrified. lots of collectives, musicians and budding art/designers, vintage clothing stores, dive bars, tasty small restaurants, chill cafes (not in a bad way): come here for a more cozy and laid-back vibe away from manhattan!
- 4 bed room, and 1 bathroom on the first floor of the Tea factory lofts in Bushwick on Stockholm street.
- The best part is the massive private basement (perfect for musicians and artists for work space), and the communal rooftop that stretches almost across the entire block.
- Laundry in building.
- nearest subway is Dekalb Ave (L) or Knickerbocker Ave (M) both 3 to 4 blocks away.
- 20 mins to manhattan on L train
NO PETS - (except maybe reptiles..and fish) allergic sorry!