- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
Great bedroom for student #6-2
New York City
You May Also Like...
Share a nice apartment with students and young professionals from all around the world in a big apartment. Each room has a full size bed, a big closet for clothes and storage, a desk and a chair. Included: a set of sheets, a towel, a conforter. All utilities are included. The subway is 2 blocks away: D train (Fort Hamilton Parkway stop) running express to Manhattah - 20 minutes ride from midtown. $1075/month all included 1 month minimum we ask for a security deposit<br><br>
<span>I have shared rooms located in the Financial District. The apartment is near the 1,2,3,4,5,A,J,Z Trains! You’ll meet fantastic, and wonderful people here! Most people who stay here are people for internships, starting careers, etc.</span>
- 1 bedroom available that can sleep two people, time negotiable. there will likely be two other people in the house during your stay that may show you around/help you hit all the cool spots!
- parties over 1 will be charged $5 per next person
- LONG TERM MONTHLY- one bedroom available starting APR that can sleep one person - we are looking for a more permanent flatmate for this room! (please message me privately about this)
- 20 mins away from manhattan
- artist's neighborhood that is quickly becoming gentrified. lots of collectives, musicians and budding art/designers, vintage clothing stores, dive bars, tasty small restaurants, chill cafes (not in a bad way): come here for a more cozy and laid-back vibe away from manhattan!
- 4 bed room, and 1 bathroom on the first floor of the Tea factory lofts in Bushwick on Stockholm street.
- The best part is the massive private basement (perfect for musicians and artists for work space), and the communal rooftop that stretches almost across the entire block.
- Laundry in building.
- nearest subway is Dekalb Ave (L) or Knickerbocker Ave (M) both 3 to 4 blocks away.
- 20 mins to manhattan on L train
NO PETS - (except maybe reptiles..and fish) allergic sorry!