- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- dining area
- dvd player
- music library
- video library
- satellite / cable
- iron & board
- towels provided
- living room
- air conditioning
- linens provided
- hair dryer
- washing machine
- clothes dryer
- dishes & utensils
- coffee maker
- ice maker
- pantry items
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- minimum age limit for renters
- sight seeing
- paddle boating
- miniature golf
- lawn / garden
Gorgeous Newly Renovated Landmark Tribeca Loft
New York City
You May Also Like...
Soho may be ringing off the hook with energy, but you'll hardly hear it in this tree-lined street. Cobblestone-paved Prince Street hasn't changed much from the days when small manufacturers – including an early telephone parts co...
In the heart of the buzzing Lower East Side, our unique apartment offers stylish living at the epicenter of New York hip - Space, light, wood-burning stove and a private roof garden make it an oasis in the middle of one of the world's greatest urban landscapes!
Apartment Features include:
- 800 sq foot private landscaped rooftop terrace.
- 1500 sq feet of living space
- Wood burning fireplace.
- Galley kitchen with granite surfaces, professional- style range and oven.
- Antiques and decorator furnishings throughout.
- Decorative-painting finished walls throughout.
- Original features including 19th century pine flooring on main level.
- Oversized master bedroom with custom dressing. room/Walk-in closet, 2nd bedroom overlooking tree-lined courtyard.
- Main bathroom features hand painted Turkish tiling and custom shower.
- Decorated with original paintings and limited edition prints, sculptural pieces.
- Only one other apartment in the entire building.
Personal chef, in-home trainer, tour guide as well as housekeeping and/or complete concierge services available by prior arrangement.
You will have complimentary membership in the local networking and discount system as well as VIP treatment at the leading cocktail lounge on the 2nd floor of the building.
Thinking of hosting a little get together while in New York? We can arrange receptions for up to 50 people in the lounge.
This apartment will suit the active type who doesn't mind a 6 floor walk up to this slice of heaven and wants to be in the heart of the action - if you're looking for peace and quiet and a neighborhood that goes to bed at 10pm, this may not be right for you :-)
Please contact me first to check availability or if you have any questions.
Earth, wind, and fire
When summer awakens or winter looms large, some New Yorkers retreat to the ends of the earth, settling into a breezy oasis for as long as they can stand the calm. But you need not seek tranquility any further than this brigh...