- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:5
- Min Stay:6
- Pets Allowed:No
- dvd player
- internet access
- gas stove
- a/c or climate control
- satellite or cable tv
CR101NYb - Parlor Suite
New York City
Air Conditioning, Satellite/Cable, DVD, Elevator/Ground Floor, Independent Heating, Internet
Living Room Amenities
Air Conditioning, Shelves, Chimney, Coffee Table, Desk, DVD, Single Foam Cube Bed, Phone, Satellite, Sofa(s), Sofa Bed, Table & Chairs, TV
Freezer, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator
Air Conditioning, Chair(s), Double Bed
You May Also Like...
No children under 4 are permitted.
RATES CHANGE DEPENDING ON TIME OF YR, LENGTH OF STAY AND # 0F PEOPLE
Max 5 guests. 5 night minimum stay.
Rates for May to Nov ( high season) Below.
1 bedroom/2 guests = $250 per night including tax. Note:...
ABOUT YOUR SPACE:
* This beautiful brownstone has three bedrooms and 1.5 baths, a huge open concept kitchen/dining/living room, back yard and baby grand piano!
* Keypad code (no physical keys) so you can come and go as you please
* Three bedrooms, each with real Queen beds, very comfy and cozy.
* Spacious house with two guest levels
* Big backyard where you can grill, chill and hang out.
* Free high speed WIFI
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Full kitchen
* One full bath, one powder room
* House is on street level so there are no stairs to walk up although bedrooms are on second level.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area and all sightseeing attractions.
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town on corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run all night.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood including one right on the corner which is open until 11pm
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
Being an urban area, parking is tight. We will provide a visitor pass so you have the same privilege as residence. Please note, that you must not forget to return this pass, otherwise we will need to charge you $35.00. For those who are not familiar with the parking system in the US, you must adhere to the parking rules - ie NO parking in fire zones / handicapped zones; sweep days; parking meters need to be adhered to and if you get a ticket, do not assume that you will not get another one if you don't move your car.
About Transportation: I have received many questions from people who don't believe it possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. House is 5 minutes (6 blocks) from the bus stop.
2. The bus is very frequent, I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will step to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out. No joke.
4-The price of these express buses is $3 onboard, and $2.50 if you buy tickets at ticket window #23 at Port Authority Bus Terminal
5. You won't find these buses timetable or route on the internet, it's a private bus company that runs many lines in and out of Manhattan.
* City bus runs every 12 minutes to Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss and every 20 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons
Many ask about the price and extra fees and how to pay. When you put in the dates and number of people you will get our total cost.
All the payments are safely made with credit card to FlipKey when booking. They hold the money until the day you check in and will then transfer it to us.
Bookings with us are done with the "strict" cancellation policy and all cancellations should be done through FlipKey. This being said, if we manage to re-rent the place the nights you have canceled we can give a bigger refund to you than what the strict cancellation policy dictates. The earlier you cancel the bigger the chance that we will find other guests.
DEPOSIT IS FOR KEYS AND WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU BY FLIPKEY WHEN KEYS ARE RETURNED AND HOUSE IS CHECKED.
To confirm that you have read the entire description, please include the secret word "rockefeller" in your inquiry to me.
Check out by 11am STRICT. We are happy to help you coordinate luggage storage in Manhattan if needed.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
Why pay top premiums for expensive and small hotel rooms when you can lodge in my brand new ultra modern and luxurious 3bed/2bath duplex. Easy access to all major highways and transportation. Located just 4 blocks away from train station and one b...