- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
- air conditioning
New York City
You May Also Like...
- Ideal for parties interested in walking access to downtown restaurants, nightlife, shopping, NYU, FIT and/or Parsons, and immediate access to transportation to uptown, downtown, Brooklyn, or Queens.
- This is a large, furnished studio apartment two blocks from Union Square, just inside the East Village; northern exposures, great light, top floor of five-floor walk up.
- 5 minutes from N/Q/R, 4/5/6 lines, Whole Foods, Union Square Green Market, tons of restaurants, including Momofuku; multiplex; 2 minutes from Trader Joe's; few feet from L line.
- 10 minutes to 1/2/3, F/M lines; 10 minutes to Chelsea galleries; 10 minutes to West Village, 10 minutes to Astor Place; 15 minutes to Meatpacking District; 20 minutes to Soho.
- Included: new full-size bed, new air conditioner, full kitchen (including coffee maker and microwave) with plenty of counterspace, full bath (bathtub and shower), small dining table with seating for four, desk with seating for two, two closets and one large bureau. High-speed internet included. Bed and bath linens, dishes, flatware, and Calphalon cookware all provided.
- No smoking.
- As a junior one-bedroom/alcove studio, this space is larger than most East Village studios. If your top priorities are space, light, quiet, and convenience, you will not find a better deal in downtown Manhattan.
If you're looking for the cheapest room,don't care about the size,location,view,safety of neighborhood then this is not the right place.$90/night for a single and $15 each additional guest guarantees a spacious private efficiency in a new 2 bedroo...
<span>Modern secure impeccable <strong>PRIVATE</strong> modern one bedroom with living room / guestroom in a safe and convenient Queens neighborhood with private bathroom, new kitchen and a separate entrance.</span>
<p><span>Please read our <strong>REVIEWS</strong>!</span></p>
<p><span>Walk in closet, new furniture, wood floors, new appliances and lots of daylight.</span></p>
<p><span>Conveniently located very near public transportation: Grand Avenue <strong><em>subway stop is an 8 minute walk</em></strong> from the apartment. <strong>24 minute subway ride to Times Square</strong> or a $32 cab ride to most of Manhattan & JFK International Airport. 12 minutes by car to LaGuardia.</span></p>
<p><span>Near shopping, groceries, laundromat, ethnic restaurants and parks. Easy access to E, F, M, V & 7 Subway lines. Close to Queens Center Mall & US Open Tennis</span></p>
<p><span><strong>WiFi</strong> and basic utilities are <strong>INCLUDED</strong> on the premise. No additional fees.</span></p>
<p><span>Single bedroom is furnished with linens and towels. Optional fold out couch is available for guests. Monthly pricing is discounted for extended stays and is listed here.</span></p>
<p><span>Cleaning fee ($75) + refundable cash security deposit ($300) are due upon arrival.</span></p>
<p><span>We also have an additional studio apartment and a basement apartment available on this property as other options or to accomodate larger parties as another booking option. Please click on my profile to see our other listings in New York and read our <strong>REVIEWS</strong>. We also rent a private guest house in Los Angeles.</span></p>
<p><span>Open to phenomenal considerate guests who appreciate a lovely home and live a healthy and vibrant lifestyle...</span></p>