- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
- air conditioning
Chic Studio in NYC
New York City
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: #969696; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px;">This is a large studio room with private bathroom for rent in the historical and breathtaking district of West Harlem in Manhattan. Walking distant to Central Park and subway station. Your own Flat screen with cable, Wi-fi, fridge, microwave and private phone for your use. Close to Columbia University and less than 30 minutes to Times Square by train.Area offers a variety of activities and new restaurants. See you soon:) <br /><br />ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD: <br /><br />•Located in the center of Harlem's historic district, <br />•Corner delis, supermarkets, drugstores, health food stores are close by <br />•M.A.C., H+M, Staples, UPS, Verizon, AT+T, Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo close by <br />•Nice cafes, bars and restaurants in the area <br />•Free street parking available as well as a close by parking garage <br />•Quiet and safe at night <br />•Tree lined streets with historic brownstones and town houses<br /><br />CLOSE BY SIGHTSEEING <br /><br />•5 min to the Apollo Theater <br />•5 min to the Studio Museum in Harlem <br />•10 min to Cathedral St. John the Divine <br />•10 min to Riverside Church <br />•1.7 m to the famous Museum Mile where you find the following: <br />-Museum for African Art <br />-El Museo del Barrio <br />-Museum of the City of New York <br />-The Jewish Museum <br />-Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Smithsonian Institution <br />-National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts <br />-Guggenheim Museum <br />-Neue Galerie <br />•2.1 m Goethe Institute New York/German Cultural Center <br />•2.1 m The Metropolitan Museum of Art <br />•3.0 m Whitney Museum of American Art <br />PARKS/RECREATION <br /><br />•8 min to Central Park (public pool/ice rink) <br />•3 min to Marcus Garvey Park (public pool) <br />•5 min to Morningside Park <br />-8 min to Saint Nicholas Park <br /><br />TRANSPORTATION <br /><br />•3 min to the 2/3 express train which takes you to Penn Station and Times Square in 15 min <br />•8 min to the A, C, B, D train <br />•3 min to the M60 Bus to and from LaGuardia airport <br />•24hr Car service 1/2 block away, arrives in 2min in front of the house <br /><br />CLOSE NEIGHBORHOODS <br /><br />•Columbia University, <br />•Upper East Side <br />•Upper West Side <br />•Morningside Heights. <br /><br />ARRIVING FROM JFK AIRPORT <br /><br />•Yellow cab, $45 plus tip <br />•Super Shuttle, $23 <br />•A train to 125th St ans walk 10 min, $2.50 <br />•NYAS Airport Express Bus to Port Authority $15, transfer to the A to 125th St or the 2/3 train to 116 St, $2.50 <br /><br />ARRIVING FROM NEWARK AIRPORT <br /><br />•Yellow cab, $84, plus tip <br />•Super Shuttle, $28 <br />•Olympia Trail bus to Port Authority for $15 and transfer to the A to 125th St or the 2/3 train to 116 St <br /><br />ARRIVING FROM LA GUARDIA AIRPORT <br /><br />•Yellow cab, $20 plus tip <br />•M60 Bus to 125th St/Lenox Ave for $2.50 <br /><br /><br /><br />Feel free to ask me any additional questions and hope to see you soon!:) </span><br /><br />
You May Also Like...
$105 / night0 bed / 1 bathNew York City, NY
Sunny, trendy downtown studio in Manhattan's Union Square/East Village
- Ideal for parties interested in walking access to downtown restaurants, nightlife, shopping, NYU, FIT and/or Parsons, and immediate access to transportation to uptown, downtown, Brooklyn, or Queens.
- This is a large, furnished studio apartment two blocks from Union Square, just inside the East Village; northern exposures, great light, top floor of five-floor walk up.
- 5 minutes from N/Q/R, 4/5/6 lines, Whole Foods, Union Square Green Market, tons of restaurants, including Momofuku; multiplex; 2 minutes from Trader Joe's; few feet from L line.
- 10 minutes to 1/2/3, F/M lines; 10 minutes to Chelsea galleries; 10 minutes to West Village, 10 minutes to Astor Place; 15 minutes to Meatpacking District; 20 minutes to Soho.
- Included: new full-size bed, new air conditioner, full kitchen (including coffee maker and microwave) with plenty of counterspace, full bath (bathtub and shower), small dining table with seating for four, desk with seating for two, two closets and one large bureau. High-speed internet included. Bed and bath linens, dishes, flatware, and Calphalon cookware all provided.
- No smoking.
- As a junior one-bedroom/alcove studio, this space is larger than most East Village studios. If your top priorities are space, light, quiet, and convenience, you will not find a better deal in downtown Manhattan.