- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:5
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
Bright Cozy in Quiet Area
New York City
You May Also Like...
This luxury apartment ideal for sleeping and socializing in New York has got 1 bedroom. Modern conveniences like wireless internet and flatscreen TV with cable make visitors feel right at home. Located on the first floor of a traditiona...
Situated in New York City, this 2 bedroom apartment accommodates up to 5 guests and starts at just USD 180 per night.
It is located on the 3rd floor.
This apartment is child-friendly. It also has internet (wifi) access. It features 1 sofa bed / futon and 2 double beds and has 1 bathroom. Bed linens and towels are included.
Additionally, it offers a kitchen with a fridge, a freezer, a microwave, an oven, a coffee maker, a toaster, and a kettle / water-boiler. Guests can also enjoy a DVD player and a TV.
This is a no-smoking property. Pets are not permitted.
88 guests have been welcomed to this property. Guests have rated this property 3.67 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
Once you have booked, your host will contact you to arrange your check in.
Welcome to New Jersey/ New York!
This is a 2 bedroom apartment just 15 minutes from NYC. The building is situated in a quiet location, yet it is just around the corner from the business district and a few blocks to the buses that take you to Mid-town Manhattan in 15 minutes! We are also close to Hoboken, Weehawken and Jersey City. It is ideal for people looking to visit the city for a couple of days as well as people looking to stay for a couple of months. Please message me if you are interested in staying for an extended period of time and I will be happy to discuss long-term pricing with you then.
The apartment has been completely renovated, including the bathroom. The walls have been newly painted and all furniture is brand new!
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen and we provide all lines and towels, soap, hair dryer, ironing board, and more. It is also air conditioned during the summer months.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to the Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town around the corner. (You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!)
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every few minutes during day and night - 24/7.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood; a Bodega around the corner (open until 11pm), an Italian deli and the supermarket is just a few blocks away.
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION: Believe it or NOT – it is possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. Apartment is 5 minutes (7 blocks) from the central bus stop at post office.
2. The jitney bus is very frequent, I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will get to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out.
4. The price of these express buses is $3 - $4 on board, and $2.50 if you buy tickets at ticket window #23 at Port Authority Bus Terminal
5. You won't find a timetable or route on the internet for these buses, it's a private bus company that runs many lines in and out of Manhattan
6. City bus #22 runs every 30 minutes into Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss, Birthplace of Frank Sinatra and Baseball (where you can also catch the PATH into Manhattan 33rd Street and/or the World Trade Center) and bus #123 every 15-30 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan’s Port Authority (42nd Street & 8th Avenue – Times Square)
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons
Being an urban area, parking is tight. We provide a visitor pass so you have the same privilege as residents. Please note, that you must not forget to return this pass, otherwise we will need to charge you $35.00. For those who are not familiar with the parking system in the US, you must adhere to the parking rules - ie NO parking in fire zones / handicapped zones; sweep days; parking meters need to be adhered to and if you get a ticket, do not assume that you will not get another one if you don't move your car.
ABOUT THE LANDLORD:
I was born in Vienna, Austria and have been living in the States for some 4 decades. I lived in Greenwich Village and the East Village (NYC) for 25 years - I consider myself a true New Yorker still, although I now live in New Jersey! I speak German and English and the people in the building speak Spanish!
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!