- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:3
- Min Stay:30
- Pets Allowed:No
- alarm clock
- dvd player
- gas stove
- high speed internet
- wireless internet
- air conditioning
1 Bedroom rental- steeps away from middtown Manhattan
New York City
Centrally located within walking distance of Central Park, Theater district, Restaurant row, Rockefeller center, Radio City Music Hall, Museums, Lincoln Center, Empire state building etc.
One bedroom, living room, full kitchen, one full bathroom
Cable TV, Internet, Laundry in the building.
Smoking not permited.
Accessible to all major transportation, all subways, Taxis, Buses,
Port Authority Terminal, Penn Station, Path train to New Jersey etc.
You May Also Like...
With a private entrance to a living room room and queen size bed room in a duplex house. The private bedroom has a very comfortable queen size bed, sleeps two, with fresh linens and two closets for you to unpack. The private living room has a desk...
- Ideal for parties interested in walking access to downtown restaurants, nightlife, shopping, NYU, FIT and/or Parsons, and immediate access to transportation to uptown, downtown, Brooklyn, or Queens.
- This is a large, furnished studio apartment two blocks from Union Square, just inside the East Village; northern exposures, great light, top floor of five-floor walk up.
- 5 minutes from N/Q/R, 4/5/6 lines, Whole Foods, Union Square Green Market, tons of restaurants, including Momofuku; multiplex; 2 minutes from Trader Joe's; few feet from L line.
- 10 minutes to 1/2/3, F/M lines; 10 minutes to Chelsea galleries; 10 minutes to West Village, 10 minutes to Astor Place; 15 minutes to Meatpacking District; 20 minutes to Soho.
- Included: new full-size bed, new air conditioner, full kitchen (including coffee maker and microwave) with plenty of counterspace, full bath (bathtub and shower), small dining table with seating for four, desk with seating for two, two closets and one large bureau. High-speed internet included. Bed and bath linens, dishes, flatware, and Calphalon cookware all provided.
- No smoking.
- As a junior one-bedroom/alcove studio, this space is larger than most East Village studios. If your top priorities are space, light, quiet, and convenience, you will not find a better deal in downtown Manhattan.
- Located in Riverview a safe and quiet residential neighborhood in “The Heights” district of Jersey City.
- One block from Christ Hospital, surrounded by many privet clinics.
- Public transportation to NYC, Hoboken, Jersey city at your doorstep,
- 22 mins to World Trade center by Bus/train
- 7 minutes’ Drive 2.8 miles to Manhattan via Holland tunnel.
- Wal-Mart, Jersey Garden Mall, Newport Center Mall, Garden state Plaza Mall & Paramus Park Mall Woodbury Common Premium Outlets are all accessible by NJ Transit Buses from here.
About the Apt:
This is a 650 sqm, 2 bedrooms rail road apartment. Relax on the sofa bed and enjoy the advanced entertainment center: 42” LCD TV, Home Theater, Xbox video game console, and Google TV. Each room is furnished with a soft and comfy Queen Bed linens comforter & pillows. Main Bedroom houses a working table, chair and shelves, spacious closet, A/C and radiator.
Fully furnished kitchen has cookware, dining ware. Appliances includes fridge, microwave, toaster oven and gas
The bathroom is equipped with toilet, shower, sink and cabinet with a mirror..
** Free Wi-Fi
** Iron Ironing board & a steam iron also available for your convenience.
** Fresh, clean towels & linen provided.
** Self Check-in available for late night arrivals.
Public Transportation fairs and directions:
- Search NJ-Transit web site for schedule and routs of bus 80, 86, 87, and 123.
- NJ Transit trip planner provides point to point routs and transportation information
- Newark International Airport (EWR), NJ - 12 miles (22 mins), 35$ cab, 4$ by bus
- JFK Airport, NYC - 22 miles, easily accessible through bus/train.
- LaGuardia Airport, NYC - 13 miles easily accessible through bus/train.
- The building manager will be there for checks in and out.
- Coordinate Self-Check-in for late night or early morning arrivals.