- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:5
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- local guides/maps
- linens provided
- wireless internet
- stereo system
- paper towels provided
- central heating
- city/skyline views
- soap/shampoo provided
- alarm clock
- internet access
- dvd player
- air conditioning
- towels provided
- housekeeping included
- cable tv
- ceiling fans
Near French Quarter for JazzFest & fun in Nawlins!
This beautiful, newly renovated 850 square foot home/loft has a 400 square foot great room downstairs with bar, sofa and refrigerator.
The upstairs is a 300 square foot large bedroom with a queen bed, chest of drawers, night stand, sofa, television with cable as well as a beautiful full bath. There is also a full sized bed so that it can accomodate up to 6 people. This unit has a central A/C and Heating unit and will be supplied with bedding and all toiletries including towels.
This house is 1 block from the Canal Street STREETCAR line, only 2 miles from the beautiful historic French Quarter and Downtown areas, 2 blocks from Bayou St. John, 4 blocks from gorgeous City Park and only 8 blocks from the Fair Grounds where JazzFest is held.
Also if you choose to stay in the immediate area and ride the Streetcar the opposite direction from Downtown; you can travel just 5 blocks in and enjoy 8 restaurants; 2 of which are famous family owned restaurants; along with a 100 year old ice cream and gelato parlor.
$400 per night
CHECK IN IS AT 1 PM and CHECK OUT IS AT 5 PM
You May Also Like...
After a long shift carrying passengers up and down St. Charles Avenue, the olive green streetcars of New Orleans head for their home just off Carrollton Avenue. You’ll be right at home, too, in your half of our renovated 1938 shotgun double, just ...
LOCATION LOCATION! Cute home with all new furniture ready for you! We are 2 blks to Famous Frenchmen Street for nightlife, live music, & restaurants. Only 4 blks to the French Quarter! The Marigny neighborhood is amazing- it has a European feel ...
Our charming 3 bedroom craftsman cottage has just been renovated and newly furnished. It comfortably holds 6 people and is located in the heart of Uptown, close to all New Orleans has to offer yet nestled on a quiet street near Tulane University.
• Historic Craftsman Cottage built in 1920 recently renovated and newly furnished
• Spacious, light and airy interior with an open floor plan
• Fully equipped gourmet eat-in kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances – range, microwave, toaster, blender, Keurig coffemaker with a variety of complimentary K-cups
• Dining Room that comfortably seats 6
• 50” flat screen TV with cable
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Brand new central air and heat
• Original fireplace and window seat
• Covered front porch and large backyard for relaxing
• Off street parking
• Great location to explore all New Orleans has to offer!
• Master Bedroom 1: Queen bed with pillow top mattress and luxury linens, large closet with built in drawers, hardwood floors, beautiful windows and ceiling fan.
• Master Bedroom 2: Queen bed with pillow top mattress and luxury linens, large closet with built in drawers, hardwood floors, beautiful windows and ceiling fan.
• Bedroom 3: Daybed that easily converts to a King bed with tempur-foam mattresses and luxury linens. Large closet with built in drawers, hardwood floors, beautiful windows and ceiling fan.
• Updated bathroom with full/shower tub, luxury linens
• Full sized washer and dryer
Location, location, location!
• Airport - 10mi
• Convention center - 4.25 mi
• French Quarter & Bourbon St- 4.75 mi
• Superdome - 3.23 mi
• Audubon Park & Zoo - 2.5 mi
• Fairgrounds for Jazz Fest – 3.8 mi
• Aquarium - 4.18 mi
• Uptown/Magazine St (Boutiques, Restaurants & Coffee) - 2.55 mi
• Maple Street (Boutiques, Restaurants & Coffee) – 1.5 mi
• Oak Street (Boutiques, Restaurants & Coffee) - 2 mi
• The Shops at Canal Place (Luxury shopping)- 4.33 mi