- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:8
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- alarm clock
- cable tv
- stereo system
- washing machine
- paper towels provided
- wireless internet
- linens provided
- outdoor dining area
- dvd player
- ceiling fans
- outdoor pool
- clothes dryer
- housekeeping included
- dish washer
- high speed internet
- steam shower
- mountain views
- towels provided
- gas grill
- heated pool
- on golf course
Beautiful 3 Bdrm Condo in the heart of Tremblant
Large living space includes:
· Two cozy wood fireplaces, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom
· Large dining room/living room area
· Fully functional kitchen
· Private In-suite sauna
· High speed internet and free long distance calls throughout North America
· Master bedroom and two other large bedrooms all feature a queen size bed and flat panel TV
· Queen pull-out sofa in the living room
You May Also Like...
Our Guests Keep Coming Back – Find Out Why!
Look no further, these are the top 10 reasons why this is your perfect vacation spot in Tremblant.
10) We are easy on the wallet – our rates are very competitive with the best places in Tremblant
9) We offer spectacular views - from a 1200 foot elevation, Lac Mercier and the surrounding mountains provide superb nature eye candy any time of year, not to mention the killer sunsets
8) The condo comes with a fully equipped kitchen – from roasting pans to martini glasses to salad spinners to spices, you can prepare a gourmet meal or a simple snack – coffee and tea is unlimited
7) Stay connected and entertained – we offer high speed internet, two flat screen televisions plus an assortment of dvds and books (the rocking chair in a secluded nook is perfect for reading)
6) Guests consider this place their home away from home – from comfy sheets to soft towels, a washer and dryer, a dishwasher, a Jacuzzi tub – every detail has been thought of to make this get away luxurious and at the same time practical
5) The condo is part of a four star resort – when you stay with us you also get access to outdoor hot tubs, a four season pool, steam room, exercise room and a complimentary shuttle to the Mont Tremblant ski resort plus a dedicated parking spot right next to the unit
4) Flexibility - the layout of the condo is perfect for couples or a family or friends sharing a vacation – we have a master bedroom with a queen bed, a smaller room with two twin beds and a sleep sofa in the living room.
3) The deer are friendly – any time of year, you can expect to see the resident deer just outside the patio
2) Our customer service is second to none
1) We finally have our wood burning fireplace back in service!
This one bedroom condo offers the best location on the mountain. Once you have parked your car in our private
parking area, you are in walking distance to the resort, ski lifts, restaurants, hiking and biking paths, at the foot of the lift to the...
We are sure that you will enjoy all of the amenities this 4 bedroom unit has to offer. This cozy retreat is well appointed with all of today's luxuries.
Mont Tremblant in Winter or in Summer - Experience the Beauty!
With 94 runs serviced by 13 state-of-the-art lifts, the mountain dominates a stunningly beautiful countryside. Here, those who live for the great outdoors and love to breathe clean air have the perfect playground. A paradise where ski and snowboard enthusiasts are spoiled silly: 18 acres of ramps, rails and jumps as well as an Olympic calibre superpike. Taste the freedom, dare the mountain, live Tremblant to the fullest!
This mountain getaway is nestled in a pristine wooded area along the 2nd hole of La Bete (The Beast) Championship Golf Course... just 5 minutes from the base of Tremblant mountain and the Pedestrian Village - the centre of everything Tremblant!
This town home condominium is located in a very exclusive & private development known as L'Aiglon (Eagle). Its spectacular surroundings of peaceful wooded enclaves features unobstructed views of Mont-Tremblantand Mont-Blanc ski hills, the Diable river and the lush fairways of La Bete Golf course. In spring, summer & fall there are 5 Championship Golf Courses within a 10 km radius. Beaches, hiking, canoeing, rafting, climbing, don't forget the Scandinavian Spa... too many warm weather activities to list.
Situated north of Montréal, in the heart of the Laurentians, is beautiful Mont Tremblant.
This four season international destination is rated
the #1 ski resort in North America (Ski Magazine).
1800 Square Foot End Unit Town home: 4 bedrooms (1 - King; 2 Queen; 2- single beds). Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 3 full baths with separate shower (jacuzzi tub in Main Bathroom) - full size washer & dryer in 3rd bathroom. Open Concept Living/Dining Kitchen on Main Floor, large Family Room on Lower level - Wide Screen TV & DVD Players; Wood Burning Fireplace.
Please check out our Photo Gallery Link above.
Check out About Us link above for Testimonials
Click Reserve Now for instant booking or contact us via e-mail or at (416) 828-0087 for information.
Check-In: 4:00 p.m.
Check-Out: 10:30 a.m.