- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
Holiday Central Manly
Wake up to great views of Manly beach & ocean from your east facing sunny balcony while sipping your morning coffee before heading off for your morning walk and swim.
The apartment has a very relaxed beach feel and includes a fully equipped modern kitchen with full sized fridge, oven/cooktop & microwave if you want to cook or go out and enjoy a huge range of superb restaurants and cafes.
Enjoy the large rooftop sun terrace with barbeque facilities & plunge pool. The apartment has an East — West Aspect so is bathed in natural light and enjoys flow through sea breezes.
Your large bedroom with built-in robe will allow you to unpack, store your suit cases and simply relax & enjoy yourself. Views of Manly Oval from your bedroom gives you a different perspective on the area.
Your adjoining convenient bathroom with has a shower over bath tub if you want to soak & relax after your long walk.
Parking is available (additional cost of $10 per day) Please advise if you need this at time of booking.
On site coin operated laundry facilities available for your use.
What is around you in Manly?
Travel by fast ferry to the city in 15 minutes (1 hour by train & ferry to the airport). Great bus network to the northern beaches, Chatswood & North Sydney.
Cafes, bars, restaurants, hair dressers & supermarkets virtually at your door.
A masterpiece of modern architecture, the Manly National Building was designed by the late architect Frank Fox to allow the ocean air to flow through this split-level one bedroom apartment.
The Manly area boasts secluded harbour beaches where swimming, kayaking and scuba diving in calm clear waters are on offer. The surrounding National Parks cater for walks in a natural bush setting with stunning harbour views.
Just 15 minutes by fast jet cat to Sydney's CBD, Opera House, Harbour Bridge and city shopping.
What's On Offer
1. Sydney CBD just 15 minutes by fast ferry
2. Surf the world famous Manly Beach
3. Snorkel in the National Marine Park of Cabbage Tree Bay
4. Walk from Manly to Shelly Beach then onto Queenscliffe — Go over the hill to Freshwater Beach and enjoy lunch at Pilau Restaurant
5. Discover Sydney's North Head Walks & Tracks and see many of our local animals along the way
6. Buy gifts for friends at the Manly Markets each weekend
7. Discover Little Manly Beach (mostly only the locals visit on the harbour side of Manly
8. Jump on the ferry and head to the city for some shopping
9. Sip champagne at the Opera Bar while enjoying music and watching the sun set
10. Catch another ferry to Taronga Park Zoo and meet some of the local animals
11. Do the Harbour Bridge Climb — you wont regret it
You May Also Like...
This one furnished apartments are located on Norton Street, Liechhardt and are some the finest furnished accommodation located in anywhere in Sydney. Leichhardt village is a vibrant community full of restaurants including the Italian Forum, cafes,...
***There is min 10 nights requirement 23 Dec to 2 Jan period***
This property accepts bookings starting within the next 180 Days
A modern fully furnished apartment right in the heart of Paddington, with north easterly aspect & cosmopolitan v...
'The Lily': Situated in one of Annandales most popular tree lined streets and just moments to Annandale village boutique shops and delicious cafes, is this North facing (loads of natural light) 1st floor fully furnished studio, self contained with...