- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
602 Canal Quays - V&A Waterfront
Ideally positioned on the fringe of the V&A; Waterfront within the Cape Town International Convention Centre precinct, this state-of-the-art apartment block offers no less than 360-degree views of the best the Mother City has to offer.
Set against a backdrop of mesmerizing ocean, harbor and mountain views with a fresh water canal where water taxis ultimately completing the scene, Canal Quays links the city to the sea.
Offering studios and 1 bedroom executive suites, Canal Quays offers clear lines and high-quality furnishings, along with pure luxury and modern elegance.
Five-star amenities combined with state-of-the-art facilities makes Canal Quays the hottest property on the business and conference circuit.
Situated on the Roggebaai Canal Waterfront, in Cape Town's CBD within the CTICC precinct. Perfectly positioned close to the world famous V&A; Waterfront where a short stroll or canal ferry ride will get you there in a few minutes.
The wide variety of onsite restaurants, bars, coffee shops and retail stores promises to satisfy all tastes and fashions. For lovers of the arts, the City Hall and Artscape Theatre showcasing a variety of opera, ballet, and drama are within close proximity of the hotel.
• 24 Hour Front Desk • Air Conditioning
• DVD Player • Free parking
• Fully Fitted Kitchen • Iron/Ironing Board
• Non-smoking rooms • Private Verandha
• Secure Parking • Safe Deposit Box
• Swimming pool
Check in/out in 14:00, out 10:00
Accommodation type Self Catering
Star Rating 5 star
Accreditations Local Tourism Bureau
GPS coordinates Latitude: -33°54"49.09' (-33.913635)
Longitude: 18°25"35.27' (18.426464)
Studio unit Sleeps 2 adults (Queen Size bed)
You May Also Like...
A modern 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom air-conditioned Century City Holiday Rental with a wrap-around patio overlooking a beautiful piazza. This vacation apartment is situated in a lifestyle complex with heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, state of the art gym and clubhouse. Within walking distance of the famous Canal Walk Shopping, Business & Entertainment Centre.
FEATURES & FACILITIES
• A fully furnished apartment with Air-conditioning, Satellite TV (DSTV), CD / DVD / MP3 Player, Dining area & Safe
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer
• Main Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
• Light and airy second bedroom
• Main / Guest bathroom (bathtub only)
• Bedding Configuration: 1 Double & 2 Single beds
• Terrace with patio set overlooking one of many piazzas
• Lifestyle facilities incl. Heated Indoor pool, outdoor pool, gym and clubhouse
• Excellent security & safe / secure parking
* High speed ADSL Internet
This Villa Italia holiday rental is situated opposite Canal Walk at Century City. A more central Capetonian location is hard to imagine. The Villa Italia development represents a central geographic landmark, ideally situated within easy reach of the Cape Town City centre (10 minutes), the Northern Suburbs, airports, Bloubergstrand beaches as well as countless other landmarks and amenities that add to the sheer richness and texture of your day-to-day life.
The cherry on top of this holiday rental in Cape Town would be the nearby Canal Walk Shopping Centre - bringing exclusive shopping, entertainment and urban convenience to the doorstep of your Italian styled home away from home. With more than 400 shops to choose from, Canal Walk is Africa's largest and most exciting retail and entertainment centre, offering the most compelling, comparative shopping experience under one roof on the continent.
It has however been designed to offer more than just an unbeatable shopping experience. From its breath-taking architecture, to the live events and promotions staged regularly in its state-of-the-art promotions court which also boasts its own television station to its 40 restaurants, coffee shops and pubs, Canal Walk has been designed to entertain.
Also within walking distance are the Ratanga Junction Theme Park and Facets Ladies Lifestyle Centre, including wellness centre, day spa, restaurants and deli, childcare centre, business centre, lifestyle centre and creative centre.
• Day Tours (incl. Safaris)
• Tourist Information
• Mobile Sim Starter Kit (Number can be provided in advance to give to family and friends before arrival)
• Weekly Housekeeping Service (incl. Towels & Linen) – more frequent cleaning available at additional cost
• Baby Cot Rental Option
• Cape Town International Airport: 19 km
• Cape Town International Convention Centre: 11 km
• V & A Waterfront: 11 km
• City Centre: 11 km
• Table Mountain Cable Car: 15 km
• Clifton /Camps bay Beaches: 17 km
• Century City- Canal Walk/Ratanga Theme Park: within 1 km
• Bloubergstrand/Milnerton Beach: within 4 km
Situated in Bellville, this 2 bedroom apartment accommodates up to 3 guests and starts at just EUR 84 per night.
The accommodation is 80 sqm. It is located on the 1st floor. The building has an elevator.
This apartment is child-friendly. It also has internet (wifi, cable) access. It features 1 double bed and 1 single bed and has 1 bathroom. Bed linens and towels are included.
Additionally, it offers a kitchen with a dish washer, a fridge, a freezer, a grill, a microwave, an oven, a coffee maker, a toaster, a kettle / water-boiler, a dryer, and a washing machine. The property has a balcony, a barbecue, a swimming pool, parking / a garage, a terrace, and children's games. Guests can also enjoy a CD player, a computer, a DVD player, a radio, a telephone, a TV, books, and board games.
The property is suitable for wheelchair users. This is a no-smoking property. Pets are not permitted.
2 guests have been welcomed to this property.
Once you have booked, your host will contact you to arrange your check in.
<span>An upmarket 1 bedroom self-catering De Waterkant Apartment rental accommodation with large patio & spectacular harbour & city views – a stone throw away from the V&A Waterfront. This modern contemporary apartment is situated within the central hub of the De Waterkant village, well known for its excellent restaurants and nightlife.</span>