- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
HOME SUITE HOLLYWOOD
You May Also Like...
Cute and cool bachelor apartment in centrally located Los Feliz/Franklin Hills/Silver Lake area.
This is a great unit for people who like to walk and explore. The apartment is close to Los Feliz Village and Hillhurst (which is kind of like a restaurant row of the neighborhood) as well as farmer's markets (the Los Feliz market on Sunday which are a 15 min walk or you can take the train to the big one in Hollywood). There are great tapas bars, dive bars, old Hollywood hangout bars, gay bars and lots of juice bars for the unalcoholically inclined.
NOTE - The FlipKey site is really buggy. Contact me at lucky girl (email: hidden)com and I will answer within 24hrs. as well as the FlipKey site.
Plus lots of great pizza.
The unit is small - a self contained one room bachelor with a full kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, bathroom and old hardwood floors.
This neighborhood is pretty quiet. You might hear the neighborhood dogs barking every once in a while but that's about it.
The kitchen is big and this would be a great place for someone with kids or a group of 3 - enough room to move around and lots of nooks and desks to study/work at.
• 4 min walk to Hillhurst/Los Feliz Village area, 12 min walk to YAS (yoga and spinning), 12 min walk to Casita del Campo, 18 minute walk to Sunset Junction shops and eateries, 14 min walk from Metro Red Line/Children's Hospital/Kaiser Hospital, 10 min walk to Albertson's grocery store and Lassen's Nature Mart - 25 min walk to Trader Joe's and Gelson's, bike paths all over the place
• Walking distance to some of the best pizza (Tomato Pie), burgers (The Fix) and gelato (Pazzo Gelato) in the city as well as great art theatres (the Vista and the Los Feliz 3 - tickets are only $6-9.50US!)
• Nearby bars, cafes, eclectic boutiques and restaurants - an 18 min walk to Sunset Junction area Intelligensia coffee shop, Casbah Cafe, Forage restaurant, Secret Headquarters comic book store, Cafe Stella bistro, Matruska dress shop - etc.
• Charming modern style home with hardwood floors and old 40s fixtures.
• Ample Street parking - free and non-metered (Friday mornings have street cleaning from 10am - 12noon-please be aware of this!)
• Kitchen has stove, oven, full sized fridge, toaster oven, microwave - glasses, dishes, utensils
• Halfway between Hollywood and Downtown LA, 6 minutes from freeways, 3 minute walk to bus stop
• Gorgeous hilly hikes and walking paths nearby
• Includes utilities, wireless internet
• No smoking, no drugs, no pets (we really mean it about the no smoking)
This area of town is a lot like Brooklyn - lots of cool places, mom and pop shops and almost everything you need walking distance. It's a very safe neighborhood in a lively and fun area of town. We are close to Griffith Park, Hollywood, Downtown LA, Dodger Stadium, Disney Hall and lots of other attractions. It's also a great central place to go to other places around the city.
Full stove and oven
Pots and pans, dishes, bowls and utensils and cooking spices
and if you're not into cooking...
Los Feliz/Silver Lake is a great neighborhood - there are wonderful movie theaters, restaurants and boutiques all walking distance. FOOD: Thai, Italian, Brazilian, Vietnamese, Armenian, Chinese, Japanese - all walking distance and most open late or 24 hours. Not to mention great pizza, burgers and bars!
Great public transportation in this area; you wouldn't need a car if you worked in Hollywood or Downtown LA. Close to Griffith Park, Hollywood, Disney Hall, Dodger Stadium and centrally located within Los Angeles.
This is a great hilly, hip part of town - truly one of the best LA has to offer. You'll be able to explore everyday.
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom apartment on the 14th floor of Barrington Plaza.
Apartment faces east/north with views to downtown LA, the Santa Monica mountains, and the Getty.
Apartment complex has gated pool area, gym, laundry, dry cleaning service, etc.
Walking distance to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and Whole Foods market.
Located in West Los Angeles, a few blocks from the 10 and the 405. Brentwood and Santa Monica adjacent.
1 indoor parking space
Price: $1,000 / month or $500 / week
Availability: January through July
Beautiful spacious guest house 638 sf, with full kitchen, full bathroom with bathtub and a roomy bedroom.
Wi-fi, 2 flat screen tvs, directv with HBO, heater and air conditionning. Very tranquil and secure.
There is a Starbucks 2 blocks away and a Thai Restaurant, Papa John's, massage and 7-11 one block away. There is a laundromat 3 blocks away.
There is a park 2 blocks away where you can relax, do sports or just enjoy fresh air.
We are located 1 mile from free tennis courts, 2 miles from universal studios and 4 miles from hollywood.
Regular price is U$S100 per day, 3 days minimum.
We have a special price of $650 if you stay for a week and $2600 if you stay for a month.
There is a lot of free parking on the street.
The metro station in .6 miles away and there are many buses 3 blocks away.
Sorry but we do not allow smoking on the premise.