- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:3
- Min Stay:7
- Pets Allowed:No
- dining area
- satellite / cable
- hair dryer
- towels provided
- washing machine
- clothes dryer
- linens provided
- living room
- pantry items
- coffee maker
- dishes & utensils
- deck / patio
- non smoking only
- long-term renters welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- minimum age limit for renters
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
A Peaceful Modern Creekfront Cottage In Silicon Valley
*** New for 2014 — new QUEEN size Westin Heavenly Bed AND new laser printer under desk with USB connector.
Renovated one bedroom backyard cot …
You May Also Like...
This spacious house can accommodate between 15 to 20 guests comfortably. If you are in town for a family reunion, wedding, sport tournament, convention, business... we have the perfect property for you. Plenty of parking, 10 minutes from downtown, close to major shopping areas.
Here is the long list of the amenities this house offers:
- Master bedroom: 2 king beds, 1 sofa bed, 32" flat screen TV, walk in closet
- Second bedroom: 1 queen bed
- Third bedroom: 1 full size bed, 1 pulled out twin bed
- Forth bedroom: 1 full size bed, 1 pulled out twin bed
- Fifth room (no closet): 1 bunk bed with two twin mattresses
- Family room: 42" flat screen TV, 2 full size sofa beds, full body massage chair
- Living room: 65" TV, Blueray Player, Full HD cable, Wifi, Piano
- 2 dining tables, six chairs each
- Kitchen: full appliances, maple cabinet, granite counter-top, filtered water, cookware and dinnerware for large groups.
- Washer and Dryer
- 3 full bathrooms, 2 with tub and 1 with a shower stall
- Backyard: gazebo, patio chairs, dining table for six, 300 square feet wood cabin, Infrared BBQ grill.
Spacious 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath. 2 car garage, backyard and community pool. Close to downtown Los Gatos and Campbell. Right in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Easy commute to companies like Netflix, Apple,
E-Bay, Google etc.
This beautiful two story 1894 Victorian home in a quiet neighborhood in the Old Quad area of central Santa Clara is ideally located in Silicon Valley. It is close to the San Jose airport, shopping, restaurants, schools and all the major tech ind...