- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- refrigerator / freezer
- washing machine
- wifi (wireless lan)
Stylish Rooms in London - Zone 2
Very close to various stations including Stratford International station and easy commute to Central London and popular East London areas, Westfield (the largest shopping mall in Europe), University of East London and Queens Mary University.
* TV with free-view and DVD player in the bedroom. The kettle, plates, mug and coffee mix sachets are provided on the bed side table.
* Bread, butter, jam are served in the kitchen as the free breakfast every morning.
* Other facilities on site : free access to gym, sauna and steam rooms.
Tesco Metro is 5 mins walk and Bigger Tesco supermarket is within10 mins walk.
Westfield Stratford City shopping centre is just one stop by DLR and it is the largest shopping mall in Europe.
There is a bus stop located 5 mins walk from directly outside the development travelling into Stratford and the City.
Pudding Mill Lane DLR station is less than 3 mins walk from the building and it is in Zone 2. You can reach to Stratford Station, Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City in 5 minutes.
The connection from Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station to :
- Stratford Station : 5 mins (Central Line)
- Canary Wharf Station : 12 mins (DLR)
- Bow Station : 7 mins ( District Line and Hammersmith & City Line)
- Bank Station and Central London can reach within 20mins
- If you prefer to walk rather than taking a train, then you can choose the beautiful canal walk towards Stratford and it will take only 13 minutes to reach the Stratford city centre by walking.
- There is also a Barclays bike hire stand 5 minutes away. And if you have your own bike, you can take a cycle lane to and from the city just outside of the building.
- 5 minutes by bus to Queens Mary University
You May Also Like...
1. This is a large private room, is convenient for sleeping 2-4. It is suitable for romantic couples as well as families and groups wanting to explore London, the London surburbs or just doing sight seeing in the capital.
It is within a walkin...
Spacious double room in Shadwell 3 minutes away from the station, central london 15 minutes to piccadilly circus, 5 minutes to shoreditch, just round the corner from the Tower of london - tower gateway (5 minutes walking)
This cozy room provides ample storage and wardrobe space with plenty of natural light. We have updated the room slightly; there is now a very comfortable double bed and two bed side tables. New photos to come soon.
The flat offers all mod-cons (wifi, washing machine, etc),
Several buses serve this area, with 4 night buses coming from central and east london.
************ HOW TO BOOK SUCCESSFULLY***********
Send me a message first to double check availabilty and tell me a little about your visit to London
If you are happy with the sound of that and would like to know more info please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for checking my add and I hope to hear from you.
I am renting out a double room in a beautiful four bedroom house, located on Highland road, near the Crystal Palace. The room, which is also suitable for a couple, is around a 3-4 minute walk from Gipsy Hill station which has direct links to Victo...