- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
Single with double bed in WEMBLEY PARK
You May Also Like...
Location: The property is located within close proximity to Manor House Station (zone 2) Great transport links. The property address is located 15 min walking from Manor House Station, with buses conexions directly to the station. House Description: The property is a traditionally built house with 8 rooms. There is one kitchen totally equiped and there are 3 bathroom. There are 6 single rooms and 2 twin room with 2 single beds. The property is laminated throughout, has gas central heating. Room Description: The property has 8 bedrooms, 6 single with double bed and 1 twin with 2 single beds. They are very spacious rooms and are fully furnished with double beds, wardrobe, desk, chest drawers. Local amenities: The property boasts fabulous amenities situated near the property, and around 5 minutes from the Rentail Park shopping centre. Which has a fantastic shopping centre and all the a major high street names it is a very busy location with shops, restaurants, pubs, retail parks. It is an essential place to live, having fantastic transport links from Manor House Station (Victoria Line, Zone 2). Many busses day and night passing through where the property is situated. Benefits from having both good tube and bus transport links. Bills: All the bills inclusive (Electricity, gas, water, council tax, internet, television)<br><br>
<span>This is a beautiful room in a nice modern flat in East London. Queen Mary University is within a short distance, and it offers all amenities (shopping centre, bars, restaurants, gym, riverside shops/cafes/walking routes), so this is ideal for a city break or a business trip. Train and bus services also offer easy access into the City. Bus stop is right outside the flat, and there is also a supermarket nearby. Closest station is Stepney Green (5 mins walk).</span>
<p><span>Fresh towels, bed linen and basic toiletries are provided, fast unlimited wifi connection. In the case you do book the room, I will meet you at the Station so dont worry about getting lost ;)</span><br /><span>Smoking is allowed outside please.</span></p>
<p><span>The flat offers all mod-cons (wifi, washing machine, etc),</span></p>
<p><span>This charming room provides ample storage and wardrobe space with plenty of natural light.</span></p>
<p><span>Location is perfect, strategically located between 2 stations (Stepney Green and Mile End), 30 seconds from a bus stop with numerous options , banks, supermarkets , shops , restaurants , etc can be found on the High Street.<br /><br />If you are happy with the sound of that and would like to know more info please do not hesitate to contact me.<br /></span></p>
This room accommodates up to 4 people (we have two extra single beds).
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; then cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.