- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
Single with double bed for male in MANOR HOUSE - PICCADILLY LINE-NORTH
You May Also Like...
This is a beautiful room in a nice modern flat in East London. Queen Mary University is within a short distance, and it offers all amenities (shopping centre, bars, restaurants, gym, riverside shops/cafes/walking routes), so this is ideal for a city break or a business trip. Train and bus services also offer easy access into the City. Bus stop is right outside the flat, and there is also a supermarket nearby. Closest station is Stepney Green (5 mins walk).
Fresh towels, bed linen and basic toiletries are provided, fast unlimited wifi connection. In the case you do book the room, I will meet you at the Station so dont worry about getting lost ;)
Smoking is allowed outside please.
The flat offers all mod-cons (wifi, washing machine, etc),
This charming room provides ample storage and wardrobe space with plenty of natural light.
Location is perfect, strategically located between 2 stations (Stepney Green and Mile End), 30 seconds from a bus stop with numerous options , banks, supermarkets , shops , restaurants , etc can be found on the High Street.
If you are happy with the sound of that and would like to know more info please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for checking my add and I hope to hear from you.
Best wishes ;) Germano
This room accommodates up to 4 people (we have two extra single beds).
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; then cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
If you are looking for a nice, clean and stylish place in an amazing location, just a few minutes to Mile end and Stepney Green Stations and a stone's throw away from the Queen Mary Univeristy with a more than far price, this is it!!!
This room has a brand new bed and mattress, bed side tables, plenty of storage with a neutral decor. I will provide clean bed linen, fresh towels and basic toiletries (maybe some chocolate, hehe)
You will have access to a fully equipped kitchen, toaster, kettle, pots and pans, plates and cutlery, glasses and mugs and of course a fridge and freezer and an oven and cooker ;)
Nice chilling living room for some relaxing time and jamming with the flatmates.
If you like the sound of that or want to know more information about my place, please drop me a line and I will be glad to answer any queries you may have.
*********************** HOW TO BOOK SUCCESSFULLY*************************
Send me a message first to double check availabilty and tell me a little about your visit to London