- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
Large Cosy Double Bedroom in Cannary Wharf. 4 Stops to Stratford.
The room is nicely furnished. In a newly refurbished house. Have big garden. Share Larg …
You May Also Like...
Located on the ground floor, in the Victorian house, this newly decorated and refurbished apartment with one beautiful double room with the view over garden is ideal for you!
Your room has a double bed, a cupboard, lamp, and a large window with nice view. You have access to the shared bathroom, and towels and bedding are provided for your comfort.
It's a bed and breakfast service, where you can help yourself to breakfast in the kitchen in the mornings. You are free to use the large kitchen and its facilities such as the oven, fridge, etc... It's also a lovely room to hang out in, around the dining table.
The neighbourhood is very nice and quiet, 3 minutes from Little Venice and 15 minutes walk from Notting Hill! It's only 20 min by bus to the centre of town and 10 min by Underground, and our nearest tube station is Warwick Avenue. on Bakeloo Line or Royal Oak on the Hammersmith and City line.
There are pubs and 24h shops 5 min away from the house. Nearby you will also find a great choice of restaurants, ranging from good value places through to totally organic eateries.
INCLUDES WIRELESS INTERNET CONNECTION!
This room accommodates up to 4 people (we have two extra single beds).
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; then cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
Why pay expensive London hotel rates when all you need for your stay is a clean and quiet room, located in Central London? For less than a hostel-rates, it is still possible to have your own room when visiting London, where you can relax after an exiting day's shopping and sight seeing.
Our comfortable guest house is located between Liverpool Street, and Bethnal Green Tube stations, with both the number 8 (24 hours a day every 8 minutes to Oxford Circus), and the number 388 buses stopping across the street from us.
McDonalds, Tesco and everything else you might need is also in the immediate area,with easy access from all of London's airports and railway stations.
With a fantastic central location, it is easy reach all that London has to offer, whilst staying in one of our clean and comfortable rooms.
Included in our daily rates are:
-Clean towels and bedlinen.
-The use of a clean, well equipped kitchen.
-Clean bathroom, with separate guest toilet.
-Free high-speed Wi-Fi internet connection.
-Use of the washing machine.
-Each individual room locks, with only 4 guest-rooms in the house.
-There are no hidden or extra charges.