- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- refrigerator / freezer
- panoramic view
- washing machine
- wifi (wireless lan)
Deluxe Double Room in London
Then this cosy double bedroom in a luxury apartment located in the award winning development, Royal Arsenal, east of Greenwich is perfect for you. This riverside development spanning 76 acres, is a former munitions factory & storage facility with a history dating back to 1671, that has been tastefully transformed to provide a blend of converted & new build residential properties, together with a central open space, bars, restaurants and shopping facilities.
The transport links are excellent too.
Woolwich Arsenal station (DLR and mainline), which is in zone 4, is a short 5 minute stroll from the apartment. From there, you can be in central London in as little as 20-30 minutes. London City Airport is just 5 minutes away on the train, and Canary Wharf and Stratford can also be reached in less than 20 minutes.
My favorite transport is the Thames Clipper riverbus service which docks right next to the development and provides a boat service to The O2, Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Tower Bridge, Blackfriars, The Southbank (Tate Modern) and beyond. This is one of the best ways to see London in my opinion.
For shopping, the town centre, which is 5 minutes walk from the apartment, is unbeatable. It offers an array of main street shopping, including supermarkets and a vibrant street market.
As far as leisure is concerned, a short ride in a cab, train or bus will take you to nearby Blackheath, Greenwich or, the O2 — where you will be spoilt for choice in terms of food, drink and nightlife.
The room is fully equipped with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table. Clean bed linen and towels are, of course, included.
There's a slick kitchen with all the modern conveniences which you are welcome to use. A self-catering breakfast is also included in the price.
There are two large designer bathrooms in the property, one of which is available exclusively for guests.
The lounge is equipped with a widescreen tv and dvd player. You can also access the huge balcony from here which is especially useful for those warm summer months.
Hi-speed WiFi is available throughout the apartment.
There's also a 24 hour concierge service available.
I have lived in London for over 12 years and I look forward to showing you how real Londoners live.
If the dates you are interested in are unavailable, please ask as there are 2 rooms available.
I would appreciate a filled out profile and photo from you when making an inquiry. Thanks!
You May Also Like...
This room accommodates up to 4 people (we have two extra single beds).
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; then cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
The house is a new build within a new development, very close to Morden underground station. From Morden, you can get to Wimbledon by bus or tram within 15 minutes. You can get to central London or Olympic Stratford within one hour. You also get...
Stylish and bright double bed rooms at the heart of Olympic City - Stratford, London.
Very close to various stations including Stratford International station and easy commute to Central London and popular East London areas, Westfield (the larges...