- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
Big Double Room in North London
Full use of kitchen, bathroom and washing machine.
CLEAN, TIDY, QUIET, Friendly big house. Garden, Wireless broadband
7 Minutes walk from Brent Cross tube station or 15 minutes from Golders Green station on the Northern line. 20 minutes into Central London.
Big shopping centre near by and big Tesco supermarket 5 minutes walking.
Fresh linen and towels are provided
Smoking only allowed in the garden
Golders Green is a cosmopolitan area with a prominent Jewish community and has a wide variety of housing plus a busy main shopping street. The area offers restaurants from all over the world, from kosher food to Thai, Korean, and Italian, plus a multitude of coffee bars. The local Golders Hill Park is a popular and well laid out green space. There is evidence of Roman settlement in Hendon, discovered by a local archaeological society, the more recent claim to fame however is in flying and Hendon Aerodrome is now the RAF Museum.
This is a private house. You will share it with me and other guests
No private bathroom. We share the bathroom and another toilet downstairs. We share the kitchen and living room.
Keys to your room and for the house will be provided on arrival
You May Also Like...
Location: The property is located within close proximity to Wembley Park Station with Great transport links. Located only minutes away walking distance from the Stations. House Description: The property is a traditionally built house with 6 bedrooms. There is a spacious modern kitchen totally equipped, the property has been refurbished recently to the highest standards. Room Description: The property has 6 bedrooms, 4 single with double beds and 2 twins with 2 single beds. They are very spacious rooms and are fully furnished with beds, wardrobe, desk, chest drawers. Local amenities: The property is close to all amenities like, shop, bank, pub and restaurant, with an easy ride to center London with busses as well. Bills: All the bills inclusive (water, council tax, internet, television)<br><br>
Location: The property is located within close proximity to Turnpike Lane tube station (zone 3) Great transport links. The property address is 26 Sirdar Road, N22 6RG, located 5min walking from Turnpike Lane Station. House Description: The property is a traditionally built house with 7 rooms. There is one kitchen totally equiped and a new bathroom with shower in it. There are 6 single rooms and a twin room with 2 single beds. The property is carpeted throughout, has gas central heating. Room Description: The property has 7 bedrooms, 6 singles and 1 twin. They are very spacious rooms and are fully furnished with double beds, wardrobe, desk, chest drawers. Local amenities: The property boasts fabulous amenities situated behind the high street of Haringey green lanes, and around 4 minutes from Wood green high road. Which has a fantastic shopping centre and all the a major high street names it is a very busy location with cinemas, restaurants, pubs, bars and retail parks. It is an essential place to live, having fantastic transport links 2 minutes from turnpike lane station (Piccadilly line, Zone 3). More than 8 busses day and night passing through where the property is situated such as (29,41,67,141,144,230) benefits from having both good tube and bus transport links. Bills: All the bills are inclusive (Gas, electric, water, council tax, internet, television)<br><br>
This room accommodates up to 4 people (we have two extra single beds).
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; then cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.