- Room Type:Entire place
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- pets allowed
- smoking allowed
New, central apt Moura Encantada
Being in the center of Lisbon, the apartment is very close to most of the historical monuments and cultural interest, allowing travel on foot. Near the apartment there are bus stops, electric (including the famous 28) and metro. There are numerous restaurants, terraces and viewpoints in the vicinity of the apartment.
The apartment is fully equipped and the decor is inspired by the city of Lisbon. The room cool and sheltered has inspired décor Hispano-Moorish tile, the first to be used as decoration in Portugal in the century. XV-XVI, the mattress is of great quality and very comfortable. The kitchen with all modern appliances, inspired by the word "alfalfa" attributed to weekenders and is of Arabic origin. The room is themed sardines symbol of Lisbon by acclamation, and popular taste; also seeks the silver moon that describes the Tagus. A bathroom with a tile panel figurative eastern influence that began to appear in Portugal in the century. XVII.
Everything in the apartment has been designed for the comfort and well-being of all who visit the wonderful city of Lisbon.
You May Also Like...
Only few meters from the walls of Santa Engracia Church, which is also knows as National Pantheon, this small cosy studio is on the mezzanine of old Portuguese building. It consists of: one room with sleeping and living/dining part and kitchenette, bathroom and small balcony. It accommodates up to two persons (one double bed 140x200). Kitchen is fully equipped. For the families with babies, we provide a cot (baby bed), baby bottle sterilizer, blender, etc. All linens and towels are included.
Building is situated near the down-town of Lisbon-Baixa, within walking distance of Castle of São Jorge, beautiful viewpoints of Portas do Sol, Graça and Senhora do Monte and legendary tram nº28. It is three minutes away from the Santa Apolónia (train/metro station), and only few meters away from the oldest part of town-Alfama. There are several banks, pharmacies, local grocery stores, supermarkets, and restaurants/cafés in its surroundings. Few meters from the building is public swimming pool, and beautiful park with café overlooking river Tejo (Tagus).
On Tuesdays and Saturdays, you can enjoy the atmosphere of famous Flee Market-Feira da Ladra, which is on the other side of Pantheon building.
FREE wireless internet
Public parking free of charge in front of our door
Check-in is after 14h (2PM), and check-out is before 12h (noon). In cases when we don't have guests before/after the booked period , check in/out could be flexible.
LATE CHECK IN (after 22.00) will be subject to an extra 20 EUR fee.
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Serbian/Croatian
"HEART" FROM INSIDE
Finally refurbished in June 2013, this ours, yours, place of emotions was especially idealized for a couple. Of small typical dimensions characteristic of these historic buildings, has a style and a mood of it´s own - some said kitch, others hippie chic, a friend called it "giant dollhouse", labels are always restritive, and for us, is even a different thing (see profile). It has to offer you:
- Situated on the 4th floor,
- Main window with river view, and little typical balcony.
- Roof window with sky view over the bed (lying in bed at night it can be possible to see the stars).
- 1 double bedroom in original wood floor, with double bed, sofa, TV and DVD.
- 1 lobby/ closet with access to the bathroom
- 1 bathroom with shower and hairdryer
- 1 kitchen with fridge, microwaves, electric stove, washing machine, coffee machine and other kitchen devices.
High definition tv set with national and international cable channels, and a pen-drive input (many reading formats).
High-speed wireless internet.
Bed linen and towels.
Despite it´s privileged location inside this historical neighborhood and area, a few meters from city´s most cosmopolitans areas, as "Camões Square" or "Chiado", the apartment's street is quiet and closed to traffic, becoming more lively at night, mainly on some days some days of the week.
"HEART" FROM OUTSIDE
Discovering the city center and historical downtown area by foot, starting from the appartment and having it as "the base", is absolutely perfect. Besides the most important historical areas and attractions, downstairs and a few meters away you can find also:
- Many restaurants, from all prices and kinds, since the older and traditional Portuguese food one´s, to those where the last gourmet tendencies are presented, home of some of the most criative and well-known chefs in the city.
- Bars, cafes, pubs, with all kinds of music and ambience, since traditional fado houses, to jazz, or the trendiest small clubs in the capital.
- Supermarket, grocery stores, pharmacy, banks, churches, art galleries, book shops, trendy fashion shops, etc., as well as all kinds of transports stops available: metro "Baixa-Chiado" (5min.); bus (3 min.); taxi (3 min.); tram (3min.), like one of the main stops of the famous tram 28, everything in walking distance
AROUND THE "HEART"
If you have time and wish to explore or enjoy other very well-known places some kilometers away from Lisbon, the following train stations are also acessible to you, by foot:
- Cais do Sodré's (10 min.): to the Beach, in 30 min (in some of them you can rent material or have your first surf lessons); Estoril village or Cascais city.
- Rossio (15 min.): to the village of Sintra (UNESCO World Heritage)
"There are places we choose, and others that choose us". If these one have chosen you, or the one you love, please feel free to put your questions now.
Our apartment is located in Praça das Flores, considered by Time Out Magazine as the most romantic plaza in Lisbon.
About the apartment
a) 70 sq mts
b) Spacious living and dining room with two big windows facing the street and with air conditioning;
c) Double room in mezzanine with air conditioning and two ceiling windows facing Lisbon blue sky
d) Fully equipped Kitchen with a small table for light meals
e) Room for one adult or 2 children on the first floor
f) Private WC with bath tub and window
g) fully equipped with:
* Kitchen: Plates, Glasses, Cutlery, Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher (and detergent), Toaster, Coffee Maker), Kettle / water-boiler,
Oven, Fridge, Microwave and Iron.
* Cooking basics: Some olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and paper and
* Bedroom: Linen / Bed Sheets, Comforters and Pillows.
* Bathroom: Hair Dryer, Towels, Toilet paper and Soap.
* Entertainment: Wireless Internet access, Cable TV
* Other: Air conditioning on the upper floor
Perfect for a family with 2 children, or for 3 adults
II- The location – Praça das Flores
a) Praça das Flores was considered by Time Out magazine as the most romantic and quite plaza in Lisbon;
There you will find a few restaurants, kiosk with drinks; children playground;
b) You have a grocery store on the nr 21 and a butcher 3 doors away;
c) You are 5 minutes walking from Principe Real and Chiado, the most cosmopolitan, trendy yet cosy neighborhoods in Lisbon where you will find alternative commerce along with the international brands;
d) 5 minutes walking from Bairro Alto, where the night life is with all the great restaurants and pubs in town;
e) 5 minutes walking from the Parliament;
f) Walking distance form the historic center - 15 minutes to "Baixa - Downtown" , the castle, Alfama
g) Excellent choice if you want to be near the action but in a quite place to rest.
III- Public Transports to the House:
a) From the airport:
Get the red line in the airport until SALDANHA..
Change to the yellow line in the direction of RATO, leave at RATO.
On the street take the BUS 773 and leave at PRAÇA DAS FLORES.
Our street begins at Praça das Flores
You must buy a pre-paid ticket for public transports - 0,50€ and charge it with the amount you want.
For each trip you will pay 1,40€.