- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- local guides/maps
- linens provided
- children's toys
- clothes dryer
- gas grill
- wireless internet
- housekeeping optional
- central heating
- high speed internet
- movie/video library
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- soap/shampoo provided
- high definition tv
- alarm clock
- internet access
- dvd player
- board games
- mountain views
- washing machine
- 24 hour on call maintenance
- air conditioning
- towels provided
- cable tv
- media library
- stove or oven
- a/c or climate control
Cottonwood 2 Bed 2 Bath Loft, Hot Tub, Spotless*!!
SPECIAL for JUNE! 3 night minimum (we can honor 2 nights if you are booking within 2 weeks of arrival).
Rates for last minute stays may be less! Please inquire!
*All new kitchen appliances including a double oven making cooking quicker & more efficient!
Please note: we have a 5 NIGHT minimum during ski season and a 3 NIGHT minimum during spring/summer/fall unless it is a last minute stay or a filling a gap between stays. Thanks! Rates are posted below.
The calendar is up to date — if your dates are not available please inquire as we handle three other units in the complex!
Located at the mouth of big cottonwood canyon in cottonwood heights 'the city between the canyons' (suburb of salt lake city). We are 9 miles from Alta, Snowbird (Little Cottonwood canyon) and 12 miles from Solitude, Brighton (big cottonwood canyon) and 15 miles from downtown salt lake city. Park city, the Canyons and deer valley resorts are only 25-31 miles away on i-80.
Condo complex address: 7430 south Wasatch blvd, cottonwood heights, UT 84121
The ski bus shuttle for Alta, Snowbird, Brighton & Solitude picks up at the mouth of Big Cottonwood canyon (about 300 yards away). A new sidewalk was added November 2012 for easier access on Wasatch Blvd.
We pride ourselves in fun luxury! We are skiers and riders — this cozy 'retreat' has you, the vacationer in mind! We live in salt lake city, we know our mountains, we know the area. We'll take care of you! Don't take our word for it — see our guest comments below.
**Ski Salt Lake Super Pass discount ski passes available when you book with us**
We decorate tastefully for the holidays — lit tree, lit garland and other special items.
The condo complex has festive lighting as well.
Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare a wonderful meal for everyone in your group, including many spices and essentials!
* All new granite counter tops
* All new kitchen appliances (installed august 15) including a double oven making cooking/baking quicker & more efficient!
* Private secluded 4-6 person outdoor hot tub with great mountain views (operational from mid oct-may 31)
* New flat screen hdtv with dvd, premium movie and sports package including hbo
* New wall mounted Sony HDTV w/dvd in master bedroom
* ipod/iphone dock that includes a hi-fi stereo sound radio with remote control
* Free high speed wireless internet access
* 67 gallon high capacity water heater for plenty of hot showers and baths
* Private attached one car garage
* Outdoor propane BBQ grill (propane provided)
* Two sleds, plenty of games too!
* ski resort trail maps, visitors guides, local menus and information
* Two pairs of snowshoes for guest use
* Fully equipped kitchen cookware, bake ware, glassware, utensils, coffer grinder, crock pot
* of course, all soaps, detergents etc included — even slippers!
* boot, glove and helmet dryer
**we have high chairs and baby safety gates available for a nominal fee during your stay***
bed configurations: all beds have new bedding
- master bedroom (3rd level) — king
- 2nd bedroom (3rd level) — all new queen bed, furniture and bedding
- loft (2nd level) — daybed — 2 twins (top twin mattress is new and high quality)
**if you need a larger property**please inquire — we can help**
**ski salt lake super pass**
what is it?
The most convenient way to ski salt lake! The super pass allows you to ski a different resort every day during your salt lake stay. It's an easy to use card that can be redeemed for an all-day lift ticket to Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude, plus round-trip travel on UTA city buses, ski buses, and trax light-rail. Save time, money and ski where you want, when you want. The card can be activated for one to six days of skiing or riding and is valid for a seven day period. Just let us know how many you will need and we can have them ready upon your arrival.
You May Also Like...
Great Main Street location! Quick walk to Town Lift and access to Park City Mountain Resort. Enjoy outstanding restaurants, bars, shops, and galleries all along Park City's historic Main Street. Check out some of Park City's other attractions by c...
What a great location!!! Walking distance to Main St and skiing out the front door. This beautifully decorated and cozy condo is a great place to get away and relax with the family. After a long day of skiing, cozy up to the fire and pop a movie i...
This is The Place!!! Whether you have been golfing, mountain biking or enjoying 'The Greatest Snow on Earth,' our new mountain-style 'Lodge' condominium is the perfect place to relax after a day in Park City. You will have all of the comforts of ...