- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:8
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- indoor pool
- wireless internet
2140 Pines - West Keystone
The kitchen remodel features granite and stainless steel and the views are stunning.
The master bedroom has a King bed and the 2nd bedroom sleeps 4 in 2 bunk bed sets. Add the sleeper sofa, and you have sleeping for 8 with the space to accommodate them.
You May Also Like...
Large studio near conference center and lake with rare KING bed! Great deck with slope, mtn and lake views to both sides.
This studio condo has many attractive features that you wouldn't expect in a studio:
* At 740 square feet, it's much larger that most one bedroom properties.
* Ground floor unit with parking near your door. No need to fight for parking, then wait for an elevator and then walk down a long hall.
* Full-sized kitchen
* Separate dining room with large table and great sunny views.
* Views of slopes and snow covered peaks to the left and keystone lake to the right from your large deck.
* Real-wood fireplace with FREE wood carried to your room.
* X-box and board games
* Short walk to the East Lake pool and hot tub.
* Short walk to the Keystone Conference Center.
* Short walk to restaurants shops and skating.
* Gas grill on deck
* Free shuttle just minutes to slopes (or 1/4 mile walk if you prefer)
* KING bed(!)
* Newly high-end remodel of common/ski locker area and the pool/hot tub area.
Completely remodeled with a beautiful slate tile entryway, fine furniture, new carpeting, high-end appliances and fine artwork throughout this tasteful two bedroom. The gorgeous kitchen has brand new cherry cabinets, brand new granite countertops, new light fixtures and had a wall taken out to be more spacious and open. Both bathrooms have been updated with all newly tiled showers and new fixtures. Other amenities in this condo include multiple TVs, VCR, DVD, stereo with CD, gourmet kitchen, Wi-Fi and underground garage parking. Once you settle in by the gas fireplace, you'll notice the awesome mountain views with the Blue River below. After a hard day on the slopes, enjoy the pool, sauna and hot tub access. A very nice place to stay, for a great price - you'll love the Powderhorn!
BUILDING - 25 yards to the Snowflake Lift- 3 blocks to Main Street- 50 yards to Shuttle Stop - Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tub on site- Fitness Room on site- Sauna and Steam Room on site- Heated Garage Parking for 1 car per unit- Elevator Access- Laundry Facilities on site- Lobby with Gas Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, and Flat Screen TV- 4 Boardrooms available on siteUNIT- Studio / 1 Bath- 480 Square Feet- Kitchenette with Microwave, 2 Burners, Mini-Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and Sink- Gas Fireplace - TV/DVD- Free Wireless Internet- First Floor Unit- One Level Floorplan- Sleeping Area: Queen Bed- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa- No Smoking Allowed- No Pets Allowed