- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
3 Bedroom Apt with stunning view
You May Also Like...
Teya is a two bedroom apartment of located on the first floor. It enjoys fantastic views of the bay and Taurus mountains from its hillside perch, and you’ll find that the nearest beach (Kulube), a 3 minute meander down the hill. Kalkan Town Centre, and other public beaches are a 20 minute walk away, or a 5 minuted drive depending on your mood.
Teya boasts simple, tasteful décor and bright breezy interiors. A large, covered balcony overlooking the pool is furnished with a small bar and stools, for when you fancy taking your dinner outside. The two-tier pool is exclusive to Meltem Apartments residents only and available for use both day and night.
• Double bedroom with double bed; en-suite bathroom with shower and access to balcony
• Twin bedroom with two single beds
• Family bathroom with shower
• Open plan kitchen fully equipped with utensils, cutlery etc. and all appliances such as hob/stove and Oven; Fridge-freezer; Dishwasher; Washing machine
• Open plan living area with TV etc and access to balcony
• Private Parking
• Weekly maid service (or as when required at extra cost)
• Optional grocery and fresh bread delivery every morning (at extra cost)
• Complimentary Internet Access
• Clean linens and towels provided
• Sun loungers by the pool
• Iron/Ironing board and clothes airier
• Safe deposit box
• TV with DVD/CD Player
• Pool Shower & WC
• Air conditioning
• Distance to the sea is 5min walk
• Shops/restaurants at Kalkan town centre 20min walk
• Dalaman airport 1hr 30min drive
• Islamlar village 20min drive
• Xanthos 17km/20min drive
• Saklikent 45km/40min drive
The historic town of Kalkan is an enchanting place and one of the most beautiful locations along Turkey’s gorgeous Lycian Coast.
The original settlers came to Kalkan 150 to 200 years ago - people of both Greek and Turkish origin. Kalkan was originally known by its Greek name 'Kalamaki'.
Kalkan became an important port during the 19th century. Cargo ships were often loaded with charcoal, silk, olive oil, wine and also cotton, grain and flour. From there they sailed to the far reaches of the Ottoman Empire. At the turn of the 20th century Kalkan had become a large village with its own customs house and boasted seventeen restaurants, a goldsmith, a shoemaker and several tailors.
Kalkan today remains a charming and unspoiled haven of lush nature, brilliant blue crystal-clear sea, historic architecture, ancient history and warm traditional Turkish hospitality.
It curls snugly around a historic harbour sheltered at the foot of the towering Taurus Mountains. The town overlooks a beautiful bay in which islands seem to magically float upon the shimmering sea. Narrow streets twist down to the harbour, lined with old whitewashed villas with shuttered windows alongside small local specialty shops and restaurants in historic buildings. Overhead hang original carved Ottoman Greek timber balconies garlanded with brilliantly coloured bougainvillea cascading to the streets below.
Situated in Antalya, this 2 bedroom apartment accommodates up to 6 guests and starts at just EUR 73 per night.
The accommodation is 70 sqm. It is located on the 1st floor.
This apartment is child-friendly. It also has internet (wifi) access. It features 1 double bed, 2 single beds, and 2 sofa beds / futons and has 1 bathroom. Bed linens and towels are included.
Additionally, it offers a kitchen with a dish washer, a fridge, a microwave, an oven, a kettle / water-boiler, and a washing machine. The property has a balcony and parking / a garage. Guests can also enjoy a TV.
The property is suitable for smokers and pets.
Once you have booked, your host will contact you to arrange your check in.