- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:28
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- dish washer
- dvd player
- internet access
- wireless internet
Fort Myers Beach
You May Also Like...
On the second floor with cathedral ceilings. Bright and airy with nice sized rooms. Screened lanai to landscape, access from both the master bedroom and living room and pass through from the kitchen.
Living/dining room with breakfast bar, cable T...
We have a nice updated efficiency condo, perfect for a couple. Enjoy the open patio with beach and preserve views. Tennis is available and it is a short walk to the beach along the preserve. The living room has a 46 inch HD TV. High speed Internet access is available for your convenience.Washer/Dryer is on premises. Located across from Santini Plaza with resort shops and restaurants.Bedding: 1 Full, 1 Twin, 1 Queen Sofa Sleeper
This vacation rental is bright and beautiful! Enjoy sunrise and a gorgeous view of the lake and its wildlife in this quiet and private large corner unit with wrap-around lanai. The lanai, furnished for dining and lounging, is the perfect spot to relax and soak in Bonita Bay's beauty and peaceful tranquility.
Carpeted master and guest bedroom suites have private baths and sliding glass doors for direct access to the lanai. Building provides easy elevator and stairway access to this second floor unit. Master suite has King bed, love seat and flat screen LED HDTV. Guest bedroom has 2 Twin beds and TV in hutch. Both bedrooms and living room have Cable TV and ample closet and furniture storage space. Living room is decorated with a love seat, rocking chair and Queen sofa sleeper for extra guests, and has a flat screen HDTV, DVD player and CD/stereo. High Speed wired and wireless Internet is included at no additional charge.
Kitchen boasts Corian countertops and updated appliances and cabinets, fully stocked with the kitchenware needed for your stay. High table with stools provides a place for morning coffee (if you're not compelled to be outside on the lanai!) or extra work space in the kitchen. Pass-thru bar provides easy access to the dining room table and 6 chairs. Full sized in-unit washer/dryer laundry for your use during your stay. Extra towels and linens are at your fingertips.
Sliding glass doors in living room, master and guest bedrooms all open to screened lanai. Bring the outdoors in as you enjoy the beautiful view of the lake and its wildlife. Condo unit has central AC with ceiling fans in the living room, both bedrooms, kitchen and on the lanai. You're steps away from the Wild Pines neighborhood pool, spa, screened club house, tennis courts and grilling pavilion. Poolside club house has restrooms, kitchen w/refrigerator and tables for eating or socializing. Also near the pool are gas grills and tennis courts reserved exclusively for Wild Pines guests.
Unit is available for Weekly, Monthly or Seasonal Rentals. See additional information below about the Bonita Bay community, including the free beach shuttle and access to private amenities. Check our calendar for availability!
Bonita Bay is a premier development community spanning over 2,400 acres and is one of the most beautiful private communities in SW Florida. Miles of walking and bicycle trails weave through incredibly lush and mature landscaped grounds. Enjoy three private parks, kayaking, boardwalks, trails and the private Bonita Bay Beach Club on the Gulf of Mexico (with free shuttle in season). This prestigious gated community is one of the top golf communities in America and has received awards for excellence. The community offers many free amenities to its guests, including:
- Free shuttle service to Bonita Bay’s private Beach Club on the Gulf of Mexico from Thanksgiving through April. Beach club features at no cost: restrooms, fresh water showers, beach chairs, umbrellas and shaded picnic pavilions with charcoal grills. (Out of season, you can also drive your own car to the beach club for first-come, first-served free parking.) A concession stand offering tasty food and drinks is open during peak season.
- Dining at Bonita Bay's own Backwater Jacks restaurant. It's a great place for family and friends to gather every morning for coffee. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. Credit cards are welcome.
- Fishing pier, nature trails, butterfly garden, playground, picnic area, and boardwalk out onto Estero Bay can be found in Estero Bay Park.
- A 12 station fitness trail, lighted tennis courts, basketball court, bocce ball court, playground, picnic areas with grills, canoe storage, boat docks, and community boat launch are located in Riverwalk Park.
- Playground and nature trails are available in Spring Creek Park as well as access to canoes at no charge.
- A 12 mile award winning bike and walking trail system winds through preserved natural areas of the master development.
Upscale shopping, restaurants and night life are within minutes of Wild Pines. The Promenade Center is located within the Bonita Bay community in Bonita Springs, FL. Midway between shopping and restaurants in Naples and Fort Myers, Bonita Springs is located south of the islands of Sanibel and Captiva, and north of Marco Island. Don't overlook the natural wonders of nearby Everglades National Park, Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, State Parks and Fort Myers Beach.