- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- dining area
- satellite / cable
- dvd player
- local maps
- towels provided
- washing machine
- laundry soap
- linens provided
- local restaurant guide
- iron & board
- basic soaps
- clothes dryer
- wireless internet
- local activities guide
- toilet paper
- cooking utensils
- 4 ring stove
- pantry items
- coffee maker
- screen porch / veranda
- beach chairs
- fully fenced property
- outdoor grill gas
- outdoor grill
- beach towels
- wood deck
- kayak / canoe
- walkway to water
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- long-term renters welcome
- scenic drives
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- pets considered
Private Lakefront Charm, Large lawn and beautiful stairway leading to shore/cove
You May Also Like...
Ski in/out Bolton Valley and enjoy a quiet family resort, in close proximity to Smuggs, Stowe and other major VT ski areas. This is a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath is newly remodeled with high end appliances and furnishings. Fully equipped kitchen, large ...
This 1850's 4 Bedroom Year Round Home with 220ft of direct and gradual lakeshore is bursting with character, and fully furnished. The 1.8 acre lot adjoins the 364 acre North Hero State Park to the North and West. The property sits on a well maintained, quiet, dead end road to add a bit more privacy. Inside you'll find an updated kitchen with slate counter tops, an open first floor living area as well as some of the original pine floors, and bold brick fireplace. A truly wonderful place to relax and enjoy Lake Champlain and the small town charm of North Hero.
ALL RESERVATIONS ARE FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED IN WRITING BY PORCH LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. PORCH LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL ANY RESERVATIONS BOOKED ONLINE THAT DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT.
We require a 50% deposit when booking a reservation. Deposits must be received within five business days of making reservation.
If you cancel your reservation, your entire reservation deposit will be held until the property has been re-booked and confirmed for the same use period for the same rate. All guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation-processing fee of 10% of the rental rate ($100.00 Minimum).
The remaining balance for your stay is due April 1st of the year the rental will take place. If the reservation is made after April 1st full payment and security/pet deposits will be due at the time of the reservation unless otherwise agreed upon. The security deposit will cover the costs of damage or extraordinary cleaning, if required. Barring these conditions, the security deposit will be refunded to you after inspection of the property, typically within five business days after lease expires. We will provide you with receipts for your deposit and rental payment.
Check In & Check Out Procedures:
Upon your arrival after 4:00 pm:
• Prior to your arrival you will have received instructions for accessing the property.
• Please take a moment to look around and give us a call if anything is broken or missing.
• If there is housekeeping, maintenance, or any other issues, please notify us immediately.
• Relax and enjoy your vacation, and feel free to give us a call if we can improve your experience on The Islands.
Upon your departure prior to 10:00 am:
• Please make sure that you are completely removed from the property by 10am.
• Please make sure all of the dishes are washed and put away.
• Please take out all trash and recycling and dispose of it in the receptacles provided.
• Please make sure that all of the windows are closed and all of the doors are locked.
• Please make sure that the key is returned to the lock box.
• Please make sure to fill out a guest satisfaction form and leave it on the kitchen counter.
• To avoid any excessive cleaning charges, please leave the property as close to the condition as you found it.
• Have a safe journey home!
Trying to find a place to kick back and get away from it all? Enjoy waking up to lake and mountain views? Well look no further and get ready to relax in a serene farm setting where you can find simpler days and a taste of country life.
Lake Champlain is the sixth largest fresh water lake in the United States and as you can imagine a popular spot for sporting and nature enthusiasts. Take advantage of swimming with a private access, nearby boat rentals, horseback riding, golf or even a day trip to Montreal, Burlington or the Adirondacks. All of which are conveniently located near our farm.
Discount given to those who would like to bring their own linens and bath towels. Please ask about extended stays in duration of longer than a month.