- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- dish washer
- linens provided
- gas stove
- towels provided
- cable tv
- ocean views
- outdoor dining area
Bayview Heights Accomodation
Set in the beautiful Red Hill Mountains overlooking False Bay with its clean, unspoilt beaches, Bay View Heights accommodation is within walking distance of 3 spectacular beaches. It is in close proximity to the train station, shopping facilities and waterfront restaurants. It is at the start of a wonderful walking trail into the mountains with spectacular fauna and flora.
Bayview Heights is fully equipped and elegantly furnished and it sleeps 4 people. It enjoys magnificent 180 degrees sea views over the Bay.
It has a private covered carport and braai facilities
Places of interest nearby:
•Boulders Beach, to visit the Jackass Penguins and their caretaker Van the Penguin man.
•Kalk Bay: fresh fish market and antique shops.
•Scenic train ride from Simonstown to Cape Town (breakfast on the train on Sundays).
•Nature walks, in Silvermine Nature Reserve enjoy the beautiful flora and fauna that is so unique to the Cape.
•Constantia Valley, the home of Groot Constantia, Alphen and Uitsig wine estates.
•Hout Bay, travel along the scenic Chapmans Peak, to visit the World of Birds or take a boat trip to Seal Island, flea market Sundays.
•Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens to enjoy beautiful summer outdoors concerts.
•Ceres for its well renowned fruits.
Golf, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Water Skiing, Mountain Climbing, Windsurfing, Surfing, Canoeing, Cycling, Tennis, Hang-Gliding, Walking, Parascending, Horse Riding on the beach, Fishing, Trekking, Snorkeling, Swimming, Bird Watching, Flora & Fauna, Tidal Pool, Wreck Diving, Yacht Basin, Penguin Watching, Whale Watching In Season, Culture.
You May Also Like...
Conveniently situated in the heart of Cape Town's bustling V&A; Waterfront, overlooking the tranquil marina, this stylish self-catering accommodation is a stones throw from the Cape Town stadium and within easy walking distance of all amenities, including a variety of trendy shops, cafes and restaurants. Floor to ceiling windows offer uninterrupted views of the V&A; Waterfront and glass sliding doors lead out to a spacious outdoor entertainment area. A second, comfortably furnished lounge is the perfect place to unwind or curl up and read a book. Ideal for sunset cocktails and al fresco dining, the spacious outdoor area boasts a large terrace with patio furniture, a small well-kept garden and a private pool. Relax next to the sparkling water and soak up the warm African sun or entertain your guests in style in Cape Town's premier luxury accommodation. Beautifully decorated throughout, the apartment offers three spacious bedrooms with superbly finished en suite bathrooms and direct access to the patio. With breathtaking views of the harbour, marina and exclusive One & Only Hotel, this contemporary luxury apartment is the ideal lock-up-and-go accommodation from which to explore all that Cape Town has to offer.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: SLEEPS 6: 3 EN-SUITE BEDROOMS Main Bedroom - King Size Bed - Bathroom with bath and shower Guest Bedrooms - Queen Size Beds - en-suite Bathrooms with showers only - Guest toilet
VILLA SILVA 5 BED
Villa Silva 5 bed is one half of the full 9 bedroom Villa Silva. This exclusive villa is situated in the top of Camps Bay and has spectacular views of the Atlantic Seaboard and Lion’s Head. The villa is split down the middle, creating 2 semi-detached villas - a 4 bed and a 5 bed.
Villa Silva 5 bed has the following to offer:
- open plan kitchen
- open plan living and dining areas
- 5 bedrooms & 4.5 bathrooms
- Shared entrance hall (with 4 bed side) with 2 private entrances, one for 4 bed and one for 5 bed side.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- Private balcony with 180 degrees views sweeping from Lions Head on the right, across the Atlantic Ocean, right the way through to the 12 Apostles on the left
- 1 x En-Suite bedroom (Queen beds)
- 1 x Queen bedroom (Shared bathroom with twin bedroom)
- 1 x Twin bedroom (Shared bathroom with queen bedroom)
- All bedrooms have access onto the balcony and all but twin room have sea views
- 2 x One bedroom Studios both with en-suite
- Kitchenette and Lounge area
- Access onto lower level balcony with large pool
- PLEASE NOTE: 4 bed side also has access onto the lower balcony and pool area, however should both sides be occupied at the same time, the lower level balcony and pool is for exclusive use of the guests in the 5 bed side
- Approx 8 minute drive to Camps Bay beachfront
- Wireless internet access
- 24 hour monitored alarm and electric fencing
- Servicing Monday to Saturday
- Child safety issues: Water feature, open pool, staircase
Amazing sunsets can be seen from almost every room in the villa. The serene white, grey and silver finishes create an elegant beach style feel to the villa; the best of both worlds.
The open plan entertaining areas supply ample space for sit down meals or lounging around in front of the TV.
Clifton 5 enjoys breath taking views and prime location. Interiors are light and airy with an eclectic mix of contemporary and Colonial African style. The comfortable rooms combined with the added benefit of a compact.