- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:5
- Min Stay:4
- Pets Allowed:No
- electric grill
- linens provided
- wireless internet
- outdoor pool
- housekeeping optional
- central heating
- dvd player
- gas stove
- outdoor dining area
- washing machine
- high definition tv
- towels provided
- satellite or cable tv
- balcony or terrace
Cascais Riviera - Luxury Condo with swimming pool
This modern apartment is conveniently located in a quiet neighbourhood, less than 10 minutes walking distance from a fantastic beach and a short drive from Lisbon and Sintra, makes it an ideal location from which to explore the region. There’s a big commercial area, with supermarket, restaurants and other shops just in the next block. Total privacy in the centre of the animation but sheltered from the noise. You do not need a car as everything is within walking distance, but it is worth visiting the nice towns and beaches nearby.Train station is less than 1 km and there are also many buses just across the road.
As you enter the house there is a spacious hall, an elegant and lightly room, with a dining table, an ample living room with a big sofa and a fireplace for the coolest nights of winter, with direct access to a big outside terrace area, where you’ll find 2 sofas, great for taking a rest while your children play at the swimming pool, just relax overlooking the beautiful garden or ideal for 'Al Fresco' meals. This is a very safe area for young children.
There are 2 spacious bedrooms en-suite (one with bath and the other with shower), one with double queen size bed and the other one with 2 single beds. It’s also possible to provide a travel children cot. There is a separate kitchen, fully fitted, with laundry area.
Luxury and comfortably furnished, with all home requirements, you’ll find everything you need to get your vacations unforgettable, such as: cable TV (with international channels), DVD and wireless Internet ( at no extra cost). There is also central heating for the cold winter nights.
This fantastic holiday apartment is a fine base for those visiting Lisbon and its environs, who prefer to have a laid back holiday in a quiet and sophisticated environment, yet only a few minutes from a great city life. You can enjoy either the sun or the beach, the golf or just visit the cultural city of Lisbon or the historical town of Sintra and its surroundings. There´s culture, nature, sport, shopping and good food. Don´t miss it!
Very near locations not to be missed:
• Golf courses (there are many golf courses on the Estoril Coast with varying degrees of difficulty suitable for all types of players — Quinta da Marinha Golf Club, Oitavos Dunes Golf, Penha Longa Golf Club, Estoril Golf Club among others );
• Guincho Beach is 5 kilometres away and is ideal nautical sports (surf, kitesurf, windsurf, sailing);
• Cascais local beaches, all with individual features, quiet waters, some provide sunbeds and umbrellas, with several quality restaurants and cafés;
• The Cascais' Marina and Yatch Club, a worldwide recognized location for water and nautical sports, with several restaurants, shops and other commerce at about 2 Km;
• A Casa das Histórias Paula Rego – contemporary art in Cascais — is one of the newest museums in the ever-developing Lisbon-area culture scene;
• Shopping centers (Cascais Villa and Cascais Shopping); • The beautiful Portuguese capital city of Lisbon around 20Km away (can be reached by car, train or bus);
• The historic town of Sintra and its splendid castles (Quinta da Regaleira, Palácio da Vila de Sintra e Palácio da Pena );
• Estoril's famous Formula One circuit is easily reached;
• The famous Casino Estoril, the biggest in Europe;
• Cabo da Roca — the most western point of Europe, a required visit point;
• The center of Cascais is a picturesque old fishing village, with small urban beaches where you can admire the boats of fishermen. Be sure to visit its historic center and its typical narrow streets!
Cascais city is amazing to explore and enjoy on your own, and we’ll be happy to help you in your visit!
You May Also Like...
Recent renovation (November 2011) of a mid 1800’s house, this lovely duplex features decorative paintings on the walls and offers all the amenities you will need during your stay in Sintra.
The first floor has an open space with a double chaise l...
Idealy located in one of the most importante beach areas of Lisbon upon the south side of Tejo river. Feel yourself in all the confort of being inside and really nearby of the capital city center at the same time you enjoy the privacy, peace and r...
This semi-detached four bedroom family House is situated in a sustainable condominium in Nafarros, a village at 8 km from Sintra. <br /><br />Sharing a swimming pool, a tennis court and extensive gardens. (10.000m²) with five other houses, this house also enjoys a panoramic view over the Sintra Mountain Chain and offers high thermal comfort conditions all year round.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Description:<br /><br />- Living Room: 35 m²<br /><br />- Dining Area: 24 m²<br /><br />- Kitchen: 12.7 m²<br /><br />- Bedroom 1 Ground Floor: 17 m² - with two single beds<br /><br />- Bedroom 2 Ground Floor: 20 m² - with double bed<br /><br />- Bedroom 3 First Floor: 28 m² - with two single beds<br /><br />- Bedroom 4 Second Floor: 11 m² - with two single beds<br /><br />Further characteristics of this bioclimatic house are:<br /><br />- Double height living space;<br /><br />- Three generous bedrooms and one smaller bedroom;<br /><br />- Two bathrooms and one WC;<br /><br />- Fully furnished (sleeps 8 people);<br /><br />- Generous day light in all spaces;<br /><br />- External shading devices to living room;<br /><br />- External and continuous thermal insulation;<br /><br />- Double glazing to all windows;<br /><br />- Gas central heating system and domestic hot water;<br /><br />- Energy efficient fireplace;<br /><br />- Cable Television;<br /><br />- DVD Player;<br /><br />- Two permanent outdoor car parking spaces;