- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:14
- Min Stay:7
- Pets Allowed:No
- internet access
- air conditioning
- dish washer
- high definition tv
- dvd player
- stereo system
It is a 480 sqm 7 bedroom self catering luxury holiday villa and both from the bedrooms and terraces the vast expanse of the Atlantic Ocean stretches before you and when looking closely in front you might even see whales in the bay.
Accommodation : On the ground floor are two large lounges, a dining table for 12 people, a breakfast table that sits 8 plus a kitchen and a small kitchenette for breakfast to make your stay extremely comfortable with all the facilities you can expect of five star accommodation: two poster refrigerator, ice maker machine, two microwaves, an electric oven … . and so on.
The right hand side lounge has a 42" flat screen TV with the sound system having amplifiers in all the ground floor. Both lounges have air conditioning and fire places.
A fully equipped separate utility room, 2 guest toilets and 2 double garages.
The furniture is of an outstanding level and the area spacious enough to easily entertain 20-30 guests. It is the perfect entertainment house! Plenty of outdoor space with 3 furnished decks with 2 built-in bbq gives you the opportunity to fit all your friends in the most spectacular house that you have ever seen.
On the first floor are 7 bedrooms (3 of them en-suite), (5 double and 2 single) plus two other bathrooms can easily host 12 people. All the rooms are furnished with the best that you can find in South Africa with plenty of cupboards. Five bedrooms open onto big decks looking at the sea, where you can lie in the sun or watch for whales or dolphins. At the top of the house there is another studio with a 42" TV with DSTV (satellite) and two couches that can sleep another 2 people.
2 Double garages- Air conditioning in livingrooms — Cable TV.
Daily cleaning included.
You May Also Like...
Managed by Holiday Rentals in Cape Town (HRCT)
This villa is available either as 3 bedrooms or 5 bedrooms !!
• Camps Bay self-catering villa, within 500 meters or a 5 minute walk of the Camps Bay promenade, cafes, restaurants & shops and the beach!!
• Villa is 2 stories - Pool and garden are on the second floor and a 1 bedroom flat is on the first floor ( Ground floor)
• Villa can be rented as a 3 bedroom apartment ( 2nd floor only) or as a 5 bedroom = combination of 1 bedroom flat ( 2 bedrooms) + 3 bedrooms on the second floor
• This Camps Bay accommodation has a total of 5 bedrooms, 4 baths. This villa offers exceptional value !!
• Accommodation is well designed for your comfort, very spacious rooms, sunny, vibrant and cheerful with magnificent sea views
• There is satellite DSTV reception in this villa
• Wireless broadband internet access via 3G modem ( connects into a USB port) - you must bring your own laptop - Reasonable cost for usage
• Upstairs accommodation = 3 bedrooms have ceiling fans and air conditioning
• There is modern and well equipped kitchen and all of comforts of a holiday home - One of our most outstanding values in Camps
• Sparkling large pool has sea views in this villa, located on the second floor
• There a well-tended garden and pond with stunning mountain and sea views
• The villa is equipped with 3 double beds in the upstairs 3 bedrooms plus 1 double bed and 2 Single beds in downstairs 2 bedrooms
• All 4 formal bedrooms are air conditioned
• There are safes in 3 of the bedrooms in this villa, for your valuables
• Villa has a security alarm system and it is fully serviced
• Services of a chef, babysitter or additional help are available, at a reasonable cost
• Complementary maid service is offered 3 x per week
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: The main bedroom offers a fantastic view over the ocean and has a king size bed and en suite bathroom with a bath & shower and dressing room. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and en suite bathroom. The 3rd bedroom has 2 single beds pushed together and an en suite bathroom. Main en suite bathroom with double basin, bath, shower, toilet and bidet. 2nd en suite bathroom has a shower 3rd en suite bathroom has a bath and shower Guest toilet upstairs
Cherry Villa on Sea is situated a stone's throw from Bali Bay beach within walking distance of Cape Town's Atlantic 'Gold Coast', the jewel of which is famous Camps Bay. Beautiful people, spectacular scenery, trendy bistros and restaurants, not to mention frolicking whales almost close enough to touch, make this one of the world's best holiday destinations. This home has the feel of a proper mansion complete with columns and shaded porticos. Perfect for two vacationing couples or a small family, Cherry Villa is a charming, completely renovated home built in the 1920's. Rich Persian carpets, dark woods, overstuffed sofas and pieces of the original furniture all make it feel both elegant and homely. Cherry Villa is an elegant, double-storied house which can be rented out as a 5 bedroom en-suite self-catering but fully serviced villa with pool, or as 2 separate self-contained homes. There is no internal access between the two floors and they therefore have their own entrances.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: The accommodation on the upper level has three bedrooms all en-suite. The two main bedrooms have king-sized beds, the finest percale linen, ocean views and the added feature of large baths opening up into the bedrooms. The third bedroom (two singles that, on request, can be made up into a king-sized bed) has its own private patio with views of the sea and mountain as well as a secluded outdoor Victorian bath in the garden! The modern open plan, fully equipped kitchen looks through the sitting room with fireplace, to the glass enclosed balcony which can be opened up completely to bring the sea and mountains into the house! The kitchen also leads onto an elegant dining room with beautiful eight-seater Victorian table plus piano! From the dining room you step out onto the pool deck which is perfect for entertaining and dipping into the crystal clear pool which overlooks the sea not 30m away! The downstairs unit features two bedrooms with bathrooms en-suite, a fully equipped kitchen and a combined sitting and dining room that spills out onto a private patio. There is also an outdoor private bath area. Antiques, original artworks, and beautiful vintage furniture from the 1920's are creatively coupled with modern conveniences to make this unique home welcoming and cosy.