- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:6
- Pets Allowed:No
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: 3 BEDROOMS Main bedroom: — En Suite bathroom, small lounge and king size bed — with breathtaking sea views of Camps Bay beach. Guest bedroom 1: — En suite bathroom, queen size bed, with stunning sea views of the beach. Guest bedroom 2: — En suite bathroom, queen size bed, with views of The 12 Apostles Bathrooms: Contemporary finishes — featuring Hans Grohe and Phillipe Starck sanitary ware and mixers.
You May Also Like...
Clovelly is the perfect base to explore Cape Town, at the heart of the Table Mountain National Park. Breathe the fresh air of Cape Towns green-belt with all the citys attractions nearby.
The Silvermine guest apartment provides child-friendly 3-star graded accommodation just 500m from Fish Hoek/Clovelly beach. Enjoy the warmer waters of Cape Town's False Bay, where the whales visit every year.
Extremely well-positioned, Silvermine Apartment boasts sweeping views of mountains, valley & sea surrounded by indigenous gardens in a naturally landscaped setting. Enjoy private decks for barbecues, eating al fresco, sipping sundowners or just lounging around in the sunshine.
Enclosed grounds offer secure parking, salt-water pool and laundry. Silvermine Apartment is serviced twice a week, daily on request. There is no ADSL or WIFi but the area has a good 3G mobile signal if you have your own laptop with modem.
Owned and run by Clovelly Lodge - with 15 years experience in hospitality - guests can be sure of immediate attention should they require assistance or information, ensuring a hassle-free holiday to remember.
The apartment consists of, a large lounge and dining room and 3 bedrooms; 2
Queens and a Twin (2 singles). All rooms in the apartment lead onto a
veranda or the private pool deck with sweeping unrestricted views over the
ocean. The two bathrooms both have full size baths and showers, the main is
The modern kitchen is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher, washing
machine, microwave, oven/hob and fridge. The lounge includes a TV (with
satellite), Hi-fi system, telephone and wireless broadband internet access.
The apartment has under floor heating in the living areas and the bathrooms
have heated towel rails.
Outside there is a private deck with loungers, a table and chairs, a Weber
barbeque and a pool with breath-taking views. There is one off-street
parking. Linen and towels are provided and the unit is serviced three times
Managed by Holiday Rentals in Cape Town (HRCT)
• Comfortable triplex design with sea views from most rooms in this house. 2 of the bedrooms are air
• Spectacular sunsets and open ocean views from Robben Island to Bakoven in Camps Bay
• Whales and Dolphin sightings are common ( Whales from August thru October)
• Free maid service 5 days per week
• Renovated bathrooms and kitchen are to high standards
• Bring your laptop: wireless broadband ADSL internet is available, at no cost
• A large sunny and electrically heated pool with stunning sea and mountain views
• Pool cover is available, at no added cost, for safety of children
• Sun loungers, outdoor furniture and BBQ
• Entrance level houses foyer, 3 bedrooms, eat-in kitchen with all appliances, guest toilet with wash basin and shower, 12 seater dining room leads onto glassed in patio with glorious sea and mountain views.
• Upper level houses the lounge, which is equipped with satellite TV, Hi-Fi DVD and video player
• Lower level houses 3 more bedrooms
• Kitchen has granite counter tops and is fully equipped with modern appliances, including dish washer, microwave, stove, fridges, washing machine, tumble dryer and coffee machine
• Dining room is separate and adjacent to it is a “Tea Room” with stunning sea views
• This house can easily accommodate a family of 12
• Remote control garage accommodates 2 cars + there is off street parking for 2 more cars
• You can drive to Camps Bay beach in 5 minutes from this holiday home
• State of the art electronic motion detectors with 24/7 armed or medical response
Here is the bed configuration for the various bedrooms
ENTRANCE LEVEL (One flight of stairs from the street level - very private - none of the rooms are visible from the street)
Bedroom 1: King size, extra length bed. Percale linen. En suite travertine marble bathroom with bath, wash basin, toilet and shower. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 2: Double bed with percale linen. En suite shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 3: Spacious room has two single beds which can be made into a king size extra length bed. En suite travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto indoor courtyard with potted plants.
This level; also accommodates the guest bathroom, kitchen, inner courtyard, dining room, and enclosed patio with fabulous sea and mountain views.
The upper level accommodates (one flight up from within the villa) the sitting/TV room with panoramic sea views.
LOWER LEVEL (One flight down from within the villa - none of the rooms are visible from the street)
Bedroom 4. Double bed with, percale linen. Shares a sea view, travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool. Or can use guest shower and toilet.
Bedroom 5: Queen size bed with percale linen. Adjacent sea view travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 6: Two single beds with en suite bathroom with bath and hand shower. Percale linen. Opens onto private balcony with wonderful sea and mountain views.