- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
- air conditioning
The Bloomberg Camps Bay
You May Also Like...
1 Bedroom Apartment / Sleep 4
A Luxury 1 bedroom self-catering Cape Town holiday apartment in the landmark Rockwell all-suite Hotel with large balcony and views towards the beautiful Table Mountain - a stone throw away from the V&A; Waterfront. This lush & air-conditioned apartment is situated opposite the Cape Quarter, within the central hub of the De Waterkant village, well known for its excellent restaurants and nightlife.
FEATURES & FACILITIES
• A fully furnished apartment with air-conditioning, underfloor heating, Flat screen Satellite TV (DSTV), DVD Player, Wireless Internet & Dining area
• Fully equipped modern open plan kitchen with Washing Machine, Dryer & Dishwasher
• Separate Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Bathtub)
• Bedding Configuration: 1 Double bed & 2 Single "Sleeper Couches"
• Private balcony with patio set and views towards De Waterkant Village & Table Mountain
• The “old world charm” complex offers a pool, gym and retail complex downstairs
• Excellent security (24h concierge) & safe / secure basement parking
* WiFi Internet
Welcome to this modern & luxury apartment rental in Cape Town – fully furnished, and centrally located in De Waterkant close to V&A; Waterfront, Convention Centre, CBD and CTICC. The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove (hob/plates & oven), microwave oven, kettle, toaster, washing machine, dryer, diswasher & a full range of crockery & cutlery.
The complex also features 24 hour manned security (concierge), retail stores on street level, a pool, gymnasium and an allocated parking bay for this unit in the secure basement.
This is truly a wonderful location for the business or leisure visitor seeking upmarket accommodation in a central location.
Walking distance to variety of shops, restaurants and general amenities and within close range to Cape Town’s major attractions such as V&A; Waterfront, Table Mountain, CBD and CTICC (Convention Centre).
At the turn of the previous century, they did design right. Not only because it was classical in form and function. Not only because it was the birth of a new age and an explosion of fresh ideas. But because they did it with soul. It was the beginning of a new era. A time of industry. It was the industrial revolution. And with this era came the music, the freedom of spirit and the romanticism. It is in this spirit that The Rockwell was conceived.
In the early 1900's they realized something fundamental. They realized that rock and steel alone is not good enough. A building of rock and steel is good. It is solid. But rock, without soul, is just rock.
The craftsmanship must have character.
The design must have heart.
The Rockwell has it all.
• Day Tours (incl. Safaris)
• Tourist Information
• Mobile Sim Starter Kit (Number can be provided in advance to give to family and friends before arrival)
• Weekly Housekeeping Service (incl. Towels & Linen) – more frequent cleaning available at additional cost
• Baby Cot Rental Option
Nearest Bus Station: Thibault Square
• Cape Town International Airport: within 21 km
• Cape Town International Convention Centre: within 1 km
• V & A Waterfront: within 1 km
• City Centre: within 1 km
• Table Mountain Cable Car: 5 km
• Clifton /Camps bay Beaches: 6 km
DOLPHIN RIDGE “SMELL THE OCEAN" Self Catering Condo Accommodation
in Big Bay, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
"SMELL THE OCEAN" Self Catering, 2 Bedroom apartment, on 1st floor with garage below with Table Mountain views.
• Across the road from Big Bay Beach, a real beach paradise and very popular coastal resort area in Bloubergstrand, from where you can watch stunning sunsets, against the backdrop of the famous Table Mountain and Robben Island. The open stretches of white sandy beaches makes Big Bay a popular destination for both local and international visitors.
Fully furnished two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with balcony, offering luxurious holiday accommodation within short 5 min walk to the beach.
The location of the apartment, just across the road from the Big Bay beach and new Big Bay Centre, Eden On The Bay , with a leading supermarket, shops and famous restaurants overlooking the ocean and Robben Island.
• Great to enjoy the beach, spectacular sunsets and the surrounding area
• Big Bay beach is very popular for watersports especially for all surfers including wind and kite surfing fanatics, with 10 km beach in each direction
• Just an pleasant "lot's do to area".
• Short walk to Seaside Village shopping Centre with another Supermarket and restaurants
•"New" My Citi Bus stop in front of apartment block -"takes you everywhere" , including to the famous Waterfront, via the City of Cape Town.Safe and convenient and economical
• Perfect for holiday or business stay
• Main bedroom, with door that leads out to balcony, with Table Mountain views, with queen bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Second bedroom with 2 three quarter beds
• Second bathroom with shower , bath and toilet
• Dining area with Lounge with lounge leading onto secure balcony , overlooking Table Mountain.
• The lounge has the added comfort of under-floor heating
• Open plan modern kitchen with fitted oven and hob, fridge and dishwasher
• Single garage with laundry room extended consisting of washing machine, tumble dryer , chest freezer.
• Cutlery, cooking utensils, Linen, towels and beach towels are all provided.
• 24hr Security and very good internal security -problem free since new (5 years)
• Samsung TV, with full DSTV (Satellite) and Hi -Fi.
• This self-catering apartment offers all the luxuries necessary for a perfect holiday or business stay.
• Dolphin Ridge Apartments are well managed , ensuring peace and tranquillity, after a long day at the beach or after all the hustle and bustle at Eden on The Bay and other great surrounding areas
• If you decide to stay at Dolphin Ridge, please assist by obeying the rules of the complex , of which a copy will be find in the apartment. Please also let us know how you enjoyed your stay, to be used as a guest review.
Additional Security Information
Many visitors, especially overseas visitors enquire about the security at the apartment. The apartment has excellent security and a good track record.
•Security locks in front off the two sliding doors
•Security Gate at Front entrance.
•Security Gate between Garage and Laundry and Security locks on both garage and entrance doors.
•Apartment Complex - Has 24 hour security with guards and access control.
at to do Ideas
Bloubergstrand is very popular for watersports especially for the wind and kitesurfing fanatics with 10 km beach in each direction
It has easy access to Cape Town International Airport and it is situated 25 km(30 minute drive ) from Cape Town City Centre and the famous Waterfront, with its Harbour Area, Aquariam, Fleemarkets, Boat cruises and Tours to Robben Island.
Just round the corner Soccer lovers will find the new 2010 World Cup Soccer Stadium, Green Point Stadium, the host venue of Cape Town for the 2010 Football World Cup
Then there is the Cable Car or the Pathway to the top of Table Mountain, or the world famous Kistenbosch Botanical Garden, which is enroute to the well known Newlands Cricket and Rugby stadiums and then onwards to Boulders Beach, the home of the much loved African Penquin.
You can then also visit the great picturesque Cape Point, where the two greatest oceans meet.
You have option the return via Chapman's Peak and absorb the once in a lifetime coastal views.
Then there is the Grand West Casino not to far away, with adjacement modern Century City and Canal Walk shopping centres.
Only half an hour or so away, you will start driving through the famous and spectacular Cape wine estates and sample some of the world renowned wines.
Golf in the Area
There are two world class Golf Courses within 10 minutes from Dolphin Ridge, Big bay - Atlantic Beach and Milnerton Golf Courses.
Atlantic Beach Golf Club
A new links-type estate course in the dunes next to the Atlantic Ocean that has been cut out of the natural fynbos vegetation. Straight driving and good wind play is essential, because the fynbos is a no-go area
Enjoy the area and much more.
<span>A modern 1 bedroom Century City Vacation Apartment with patio overlooking a beautiful piazza. This holiday accommodation is situated in a lifestyle complex with heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, state of the art gym and clubhouse. Within walking distance of the famous Canal Walk Shopping, Business & Entertainment Centre.</span>