- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
Stylish and comfortable apt with a pool
You May Also Like...
Beautiful apartments and guestrooms in Muizenberg located at the coast line with a stunning view over False Bay just a 5 minutes walk away from the beach. Other amenities within this walking distance include a shopping centre with supermarket, post office, liquor store, restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs and little boutiques. It is also the best surfing area in town with abundant surfing gear stores.
Our building lies on quite a steep slope and therefore has a view over the neigbouring buildings which lie between us and the ocean. The amazing view over the sea, beach and mountains really gives you that holiday feeling and provides the right atmosphere for a recuperating holiday full of experiences. The position of the house has the advantage that our guests can reach everything on foot from here, there is a bottle shop just 400 m away and a supermarket and petrol station only 600 m away. Just a few metres away there is a really good restaurant in the old Muizenberg station.
Appartment 2 is situated right near the garden and swimming pool and is very generous in size and has a smart jacuzzi in one of the two bathrooms.
Owner speaks fluent French, German and English and can be of assistance for any questions and recommendations.
<span>A luxury 1 bedroom loft apartment for self-catering holiday rentals. Balconies from both bedroom and living-room overlooking the garden terrace, pool, and the Mother City. This complex also has a gym and is situated on Adderley Street – right in the heart of beautiful Cape Town. Within walking distance of restaurants, Museums, the Company Gardens and the well known “Long Street Nightlife”</span>
1 Bedroom Apartment / Sleep 4
A Luxury 1 bedroom self-catering Cape Town holiday apartment in the landmark Rockwell all-suite Hotel with large balcony and views towards the beautiful Table Mountain - a stone throw away from the V&A; Waterfront. This lush & air-conditioned apartment is situated opposite the Cape Quarter, within the central hub of the De Waterkant village, well known for its excellent restaurants and nightlife.
FEATURES & FACILITIES
• A fully furnished apartment with air-conditioning, underfloor heating, Flat screen Satellite TV (DSTV), DVD Player, Wireless Internet & Dining area
• Fully equipped modern open plan kitchen with Washing Machine, Dryer & Dishwasher
• Separate Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Bathtub)
• Bedding Configuration: 1 Double bed & 2 Single "Sleeper Couches"
• Private balcony with patio set and views towards De Waterkant Village & Table Mountain
• The “old world charm” complex offers a pool, gym and retail complex downstairs
• Excellent security (24h concierge) & safe / secure basement parking
* WiFi Internet
Welcome to this modern & luxury apartment rental in Cape Town – fully furnished, and centrally located in De Waterkant close to V&A; Waterfront, Convention Centre, CBD and CTICC. The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove (hob/plates & oven), microwave oven, kettle, toaster, washing machine, dryer, diswasher & a full range of crockery & cutlery.
The complex also features 24 hour manned security (concierge), retail stores on street level, a pool, gymnasium and an allocated parking bay for this unit in the secure basement.
This is truly a wonderful location for the business or leisure visitor seeking upmarket accommodation in a central location.
Walking distance to variety of shops, restaurants and general amenities and within close range to Cape Town’s major attractions such as V&A; Waterfront, Table Mountain, CBD and CTICC (Convention Centre).
At the turn of the previous century, they did design right. Not only because it was classical in form and function. Not only because it was the birth of a new age and an explosion of fresh ideas. But because they did it with soul. It was the beginning of a new era. A time of industry. It was the industrial revolution. And with this era came the music, the freedom of spirit and the romanticism. It is in this spirit that The Rockwell was conceived.
In the early 1900's they realized something fundamental. They realized that rock and steel alone is not good enough. A building of rock and steel is good. It is solid. But rock, without soul, is just rock.
The craftsmanship must have character.
The design must have heart.
The Rockwell has it all.
• Day Tours (incl. Safaris)
• Tourist Information
• Mobile Sim Starter Kit (Number can be provided in advance to give to family and friends before arrival)
• Weekly Housekeeping Service (incl. Towels & Linen) – more frequent cleaning available at additional cost
• Baby Cot Rental Option
Nearest Bus Station: Thibault Square
• Cape Town International Airport: within 21 km
• Cape Town International Convention Centre: within 1 km
• V & A Waterfront: within 1 km
• City Centre: within 1 km
• Table Mountain Cable Car: 5 km
• Clifton /Camps bay Beaches: 6 km