- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
Studio in guesthouse
Studio with view on Table Mountain, contains kitchenentte, twin-bed (2 single-beds), sleeper-couch and a bathroom.<br><br>
You May Also Like...
$75 / night2 Bed / 2 BathVishoek, ZA
The Mountain House, Trappieskop
"Peace and tranquility we found on this mountain slope. I enjoyed every evening looking out over the bay. . "
". . . our days exploring the Cape were more enjoyable knowing once the day was over we could relax in our home with wonderful views from every angle."
"Elegant & beautiful is your place. We enjoyed the atmosphere you created with it; the spectacular view as well. . . Best place to stay in Cape Town and worth another visit."
The Zen like tranquility and majestic views from The Mountain House provide the most perfect setting for a memorable stay in Cape Town.
The Mountain House is situated in one of the most beautiful parts of Cape Town. Nestled against the slopes of Trappieskop Mountain, bordering the Table Mountain National Park, The Mountain House is uniquely designed to take in the most spectacular views. This home from home offers the best of our rich diversity in fauna and flora while combining access to a wide range of social and extra mural pursuits at your doorstep.
4 to 6 people can be comfortably accommodated:
* Main bedroom with queen size bed and fine linen
* Ample cupboarding and dressing table
* Luxurious en-suite bathroom with large shower and double vanity
* A second bedroom with two single beds and its own en-suite is an optional extra
* The clerestory windows bring views of the mountain behind into the spacious, light filled living area where two custom made daybeds work equally well as two single bed for children
* Well equipped kitchenette with fridge, microwave/convection oven, gas hob and state of the art appliances
* Glazed sliding, folding doors provide a seamless flow from the living area onto a magnificent balau deck with 360 degree views.
* Plasma TV with Mnet and DVD player
* Alarm system and small safe
* Barbecue/braai facility in private, landscaped indigenous garden
* Off-street parking
* Separate, private entrance
* Underfloor heating
* Twice weekly servicing included. Daily servicing can be arranged.
* Built with sensitivity towards the environment, The Mountain House boasts a rainwater collection system as well as solar water heating.
5 minutes to:
*Clovelly and Fish Hoek beaches
*Clovelly Country Club (18 hole par 72)
*Kalk Bay Harbour and surrounds
*The Silvermine Wetland Walkway
10 minutes to:
*Boulders Beach (penguin colony)
*Mineral World Scratch Patch
15 minutes to:
* Cape Point
* Imhoff Farm
* Cape Point Ostrich Farm
* The Constantia Winelands
* Silvermine Nature Reserve
20 to 30 minutes to:
* Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
* Hout Bay
* Chapman's Peak
* Cavendish Mall
* V&A; Waterfront
* Robben Island Ferry
* Table Mountain Cable car
* City centre
30 to 40 minutes to:
* Cape Town International Airport
R650 / night1 Bed / 1 BathCape Town, ZA
Spacious Bright Lavender Room
An intimate luxury Room offering you affordable accommodation in the beautiful City of Cape Town.
Beautiful large room with a beautiful Queen size bed, Sunny and bright, own TV. with local broadcasts, Morning Robes, complimentary Coffee and T...
R700 / night1 Bed / 1 BathCape Town, ZA
Quaint Hout Bay Village B&B + Pool
See All Cape Town Vacation Rentals »
Enjoy the spectacular mountain views from this beautiful B&B in Hout Bay Village. It boasts a terrace, a communal garden with a heated outdoor pool, and secure off-street parking.
The elegant guest bedroom features a four-poster double bed, a saf...