- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
Intimate Camps Bay Apartment
You May Also Like...
"Peace and tranquility we found on this mountain slope. I enjoyed every evening looking out over the bay. . "
". . . our days exploring the Cape were more enjoyable knowing once the day was over we could relax in our home with wonderful views from every angle."
"Elegant & beautiful is your place. We enjoyed the atmosphere you created with it; the spectacular view as well. . . Best place to stay in Cape Town and worth another visit."
The Zen like tranquility and majestic views from The Mountain House provide the most perfect setting for a memorable stay in Cape Town.
The Mountain House is situated in one of the most beautiful parts of Cape Town. Nestled against the slopes of Trappieskop Mountain, bordering the Table Mountain National Park, The Mountain House is uniquely designed to take in the most spectacular views. This home from home offers the best of our rich diversity in fauna and flora while combining access to a wide range of social and extra mural pursuits at your doorstep.
4 to 6 people can be comfortably accommodated:
* Main bedroom with queen size bed and fine linen
* Ample cupboarding and dressing table
* Luxurious en-suite bathroom with large shower and double vanity
* A second bedroom with two single beds and its own en-suite is an optional extra
* The clerestory windows bring views of the mountain behind into the spacious, light filled living area where two custom made daybeds work equally well as two single bed for children
* Well equipped kitchenette with fridge, microwave/convection oven, gas hob and state of the art appliances
* Glazed sliding, folding doors provide a seamless flow from the living area onto a magnificent balau deck with 360 degree views.
* Plasma TV with Mnet and DVD player
* Alarm system and small safe
* Barbecue/braai facility in private, landscaped indigenous garden
* Off-street parking
* Separate, private entrance
* Underfloor heating
* Twice weekly servicing included. Daily servicing can be arranged.
* Built with sensitivity towards the environment, The Mountain House boasts a rainwater collection system as well as solar water heating.
5 minutes to:
*Clovelly and Fish Hoek beaches
*Clovelly Country Club (18 hole par 72)
*Kalk Bay Harbour and surrounds
*The Silvermine Wetland Walkway
10 minutes to:
*Boulders Beach (penguin colony)
*Mineral World Scratch Patch
15 minutes to:
* Cape Point
* Imhoff Farm
* Cape Point Ostrich Farm
* The Constantia Winelands
* Silvermine Nature Reserve
20 to 30 minutes to:
* Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
* Hout Bay
* Chapman's Peak
* Cavendish Mall
* V&A; Waterfront
* Robben Island Ferry
* Table Mountain Cable car
* City centre
30 to 40 minutes to:
* Cape Town International Airport
<span>The perfect little spot for guests to escape to and enjoy the famous view of Camps Bay.</span>
<p><span>Styled in cool shades of blues and greens, set against natural earth toned furnishings, this studio apartment is perfect for the tranquil holiday maker.</span></p>
<p><span>The apartment enters at the newly refurbished, quaint kitchen which is well equipped with all the amenities required, including a unique dishwasher, large chrome fridge and modern glass top stove. A small breakfast area offers a 3-seater table which overlooks the open plan living room and bedroom area.</span></p>
<p><span>The magnificent views unique to Camps Bay are furthermore enjoyed from the little balcony which leads off the living room.</span></p>
<p><span>Gorgeous parquet floors line the living and bedroom area. White American shutters maximise the space whilst also closing off the master bedroom from the living room when privacy is required.</span></p>
<p><span>The bedroom offers ample wardrobe space and enjoys panoramic views of the coastline.</span></p>
<p><span>The bathroom leads off from the open plan living room come kitchen area. This brightly tiled space is complete with quaint bath, free-standing shower and heated towel rails.</span></p>
<p><span>Situated half way up the bay in the famous Panorama Complex, this gem of a property is not one to be missed for the travelling couple looking for a quiet retreat.</span></p>
<p><span>Daily servicing included (Mon – Sat except Public Holidays)</span><br /><span>Concierge service</span><br /><span>All linen and towels</span><br /><span>Washer</span><br /><span>Dishwasher</span><br /><span>Microwave</span><br /><span>Flat / glass stove top</span><br /><span>Balcony with 2 seater table</span><br /><span>Surround sound system</span><br /><span>Flat screen TV</span><br /><span>Parking bays for guests</span><br /><span>Internet</span><br /><span>Single garage</span><br /><span>Large swimming pool in complex</span><br /><span>Communal braai / BBQ area</span><br /><span>Laundry on request at additional expense</span></p>
Offers views of Robben Island or Signal Hill and Lion's Head. Includes private bathrooms with shower.