- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:8
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- washing machine
- wireless internet
- linens provided
- outdoor dining area
- dvd player
- charcoal grill
- electric stove
- dish washer
- soap/shampoo provided
- security system
- mountain views
- housekeeping included
- outdoor pool
- high definition tv
- satellite tv
- towels provided
- board games
- local guides/maps
- cable tv
Furnished to exacting standards, Constantia Villa boasts luxury finishes and percale linen throughout.
Let exclusively to one party of up to 8 guests at a time, the villa is a haven of privacy and security. A true luxury home away from home and serves as a convenient and central base for exploring all Cape Town has to offer.
Guests may choose to rent the Cottage (1 or 2 guests), the Main House (up to 6 Guests) or both for up to 8 guests, while enjoying exclusive use of the property.
It is available for holiday, business and short lets.
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms mes ( Bed 1: queen size double, Bed 2: 2 x single beds, Bed 3: 2 x single beds)
• Study with complimentary 3G WIFI
• Quality fitted kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge freezer and kitchen nook.
• Luxurious lounge/dining area with a wood burning Earthfire and including a wide range of entertainment( DSTV, BlueRay, DVD, board games and a select library).
• Outdoor covered patio for alfresco dining with Weber barbecue/braai
• 1 bedroom with en suite bathroom.
• Quality fitted kitchen with gas hob, microwave,, fridge freezer
• Lounge dining area leading to patio (DSTV, Library, Weber barbecue/braai).
Large sparkling pool with child safety net.
Landscaped established enclosed garden with abundant flowers and lawn.
Superb security (electric fence, fully alarmed, automated gate, intercom and secure parking for 5 cars.
Child and pet friendly.
You May Also Like...
This flat is well furnished and has a view over the West Coast from the balcony. There are two secure parking bays allocated to the flat. The complex is situated across the road from the Big Bay Beach which is well known for Wind Surfing. It is a great place to stay when on holiday!
C22 is built onto a small shopping village. There are plenty of well know shops and restaurants there. These shops include Woolworths, checkers and boutique stores. There is also a post office and day spa. The new My City bus service also runs past the complex the bus stop is just outside the complex. We do have 3G available on request and it is pre-paid. There is a cleaning service available on request at an extra cost.
Please note that guests under the age of 16 are not allowed in this apartment.
Featuring a balcony, this apartment is elegantly decorated with modern furniture and soft colours.
It has views over the V&A waterfront and includes a living room and a fully equipped kitchen.