- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:8
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- washing machine
- wireless internet
- linens provided
- outdoor dining area
- dvd player
- charcoal grill
- electric stove
- dish washer
- soap/shampoo provided
- security system
- mountain views
- housekeeping included
- outdoor pool
- high definition tv
- satellite tv
- towels provided
- board games
- local guides/maps
- cable tv
Furnished to exacting standards, Constantia Villa boasts luxury finishes and percale linen throughout.
Let exclusively to one party of up to 8 guests at a time, the villa is a haven of privacy and security. A true luxury home away from home and serves as a convenient and central base for exploring all Cape Town has to offer.
Guests may choose to rent the Cottage (1 or 2 guests), the Main House (up to 6 Guests) or both for up to 8 guests, while enjoying exclusive use of the property.
It is available for holiday, business and short lets.
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms mes ( Bed 1: queen size double, Bed 2: 2 x single beds, Bed 3: 2 x single beds)
• Study with complimentary 3G WIFI
• Quality fitted kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge freezer and kitchen nook.
• Luxurious lounge/dining area with a wood burning Earthfire and including a wide range of entertainment( DSTV, BlueRay, DVD, board games and a select library).
• Outdoor covered patio for alfresco dining with Weber barbecue/braai
• 1 bedroom with en suite bathroom.
• Quality fitted kitchen with gas hob, microwave,, fridge freezer
• Lounge dining area leading to patio (DSTV, Library, Weber barbecue/braai).
Large sparkling pool with child safety net.
Landscaped established enclosed garden with abundant flowers and lawn.
Superb security (electric fence, fully alarmed, automated gate, intercom and secure parking for 5 cars.
Child and pet friendly.
You May Also Like...
This charming apartment has two en-suite bedrooms with sea view adjoining onto an open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Double doors open from the lounge onto a paved terrace with wooden patio furniture and access to the pool and barbecue. Sitting under the umbrella of the big palm tree sipping a drink as the sun goes down over the sea is a wonderfully romantic experience. Moments from Camps Bay's cosmopolitan, palm fringed beach front with an abundance of top class restaurants to choose from. Only a 10 minute drive to Cape Town's No.1 tourist attraction, The Waterfront.
The large pool deck has phenomenal views of the Atlantic, and a large solar-heated pool. It has four sun lounges and a barbecue, and it's the perfect place to watch the sun go down and to enjoy a drink or two.
This is Clifton Beach living at its very best! With a pool seemingly spilling into the ocean at the highly sought after Clifton Third Beach, you couldn’t find a better way to float into a dream world. The Bungalow consists of five air conditione...
This modern retreat promises tranquillity and absolute privacy. It’s a dramatic space of glass, steel, organic textures and more glass. The calming influence of water is brought into the home with a 12m x 1m Koi pond with a spectacular water featu...