- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- air conditioning
- washing machine
- swimming pool
- tv with satellite
- dining table
- bed linen and towels
You May Also Like...
Situated in Cape Town, this 2 bedroom apartment accommodates up to 5 guests and starts at just GBP 266 per night.
The accommodation is 100 sqm. It is located on the 2nd floor.
This apartment is child-friendly. It also has internet (wifi) access. It features 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed / futon, and 2 single beds and has 2 bathrooms. Bed linens and towels are included.
Additionally, it offers a kitchen with a fridge, a freezer, a microwave, an oven, a toaster, a kettle / water-boiler, a dryer, and a washing machine. The property has a balcony, a barbecue, a swimming pool, a garden, parking / a garage, and a terrace. Guests can also enjoy a TV.
This is a no-smoking property. Pets are not permitted.
4 guests have been welcomed to this property.
Once you have booked, your host will contact you to arrange your check in.
VILLA SILVA 4 BED
Villa Silva 4 bed is on half of the full 9 bedroom Villa Silva. This exclusive villa is situated in the top of Camps Bay and has spectacular views of the Atlantic Seaboard and Lion’s Head. The villa is split down the middle, creating 2 semi-detached villas - a 4 bed and a 5 bed.
Villa Silva 4 bed has the following to offer:
- open plan kitchen
- open plan living and dining areas
- 4 bedrooms & 3.5 bathrooms
- Shared entrance hall (with 5 bed side) with 2 private entrances, one for 4 bed and one for 5 bed side.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- Private balcony with 180 degrees views sweeping from Lions Head on the right, across the Atlantic Ocean, right the way through to the 12 Apostles on the left
- Outside staircase allowing access to middle level balcony and swimming pool
- 1 x En-Suite bedroom (Queen beds)
- 1 x Queen bedroom (Shared bathroom with twin bedroom)
- 1 x Twin bedroom (Shared bathroom with queen bedroom)
- All bedrooms have access onto the balcony and all but twin room have sea views
- Private swimming pool and BBQ area
- 1 x One bedroom Studio with en-suite and kitchenette (Queen Bed)
- Access onto lower level balcony and pool is only allowed if the 5 bed unit is unoccupied
- Approx 8 minute drive to Camps Bay beachfront
- Wireless internet access
- 24 hour monitored alarm and electric fencing
- Servicing Monday to Saturday
- Child safety issues: Water feature, open pool, staircase
- swimming pools
Amazing sunsets can be seen from almost every room in the villa. The serene white, grey and silver finishes create an elegant beach style feel to the villa; the best of both worlds.
The open plan entertaining areas supply ample space for sit down meals or lounging around in front of the TV.
Cape Blue is a stylish, newly constructed contemporary designed villa in a magnificent location in trendy Camps Bay.
Residents enjoy stunning views of the immaculate beaches, the Atlantic, Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles. Cape Blue has the perfect location situated on a very quiet road and within easy walking distance to the beautiful Camps Bay and Clifton beaches, local shops, bars and chic restaurants. But what really sets this property apart, in this fashionable Cape Town suburb where space has a huge premium attached, are the generous proportions of the house. You’ll be stunned by your initial impression of the house being one of spaciousness as you enter through a triple size front door.
The hallway immediately opens into a large double volume lounge and dining room area, with enormous glass sliding doors that lead onto the rear terrace for al fresco dining and sundowners complete with a full size gas barbeque. Adjoining this is a solar heated pool and decked garden area for private sunbathing with views of Cape Town’s famous beaches and Atlantic beyond. This generosity of space for easy living continues throughout the house. The fantastic kitchen and utility areas superbly equipped make entertaining a dream.
All four bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom, with three of the bedrooms having outside terraces but wait until you see the master bedroom, it’s enormous within an equally huge bathroom area with separate shower. Through the massive glass external doors lies an equally large sunbathing and dining terrace with fantastic sea and mountain views.
For those who like media entertainment there are two 42" plasma televisions with DVD and all channel satellite. Remotely controlled air conditioning is always available.
If - heaven forbid - you need to do some work or just surf the internet then Cape Blue also benefits from an open plan office with complimentary high speed wireless internet access throughout the property
For security the house is completely alarmed and has a secure double garage. A property manager also lives on the property, in a seperate unit, with it's own access.