- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
259 on Beach Penthouse
You May Also Like...
Strathmore Manor is a cosy three bedroom property in the sought after Strathmore Road. Perched at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this secure vacation rental offers access directly via the garage, which has parking for 1 car.
Leading from the garage, a staircase leads up to the passage way between the bedrooms. The air conditioned master bedroom overlooks the main balcony with pool and sea views. There is an en suite bathroom with shower and bidet.
The second room is styled in shades of blue and also has an en suite bathroom with shower only. The third bedroom has a dedicated bathroom across the hall, which has a spa bath, shower and bidet.
At the front of the house is the open plan lounge and dining room. These also open up on to the main balcony with swimming pool. The kitchen is set at the back of the house. Leading off the kitchen is an additional room, suitable for the family traveling with a domestic or au pair.
This home-away-from-home is a lovely option for the budget conscious traveller looking to enjoy a tranquil retreat in beautiful Camps Bay.
unique opportunity to experience Simons Town in the heart of this beautiful town. Close to the beach with exceptional sea views. Seeing is believing.
Nestled in the heart of the vibrant V& A Waterfront, this brand new luxury accommodation offers spectacular views of the canal and Cape Town marina and close proximity to an array of amenities, including the city centre and several beaches.
Only a short distance from the Cape Town stadium, it’s also within easy walking distance of a variety of shops and restaurants, Beautifully appointed, the apartment reveals a spacious open plan living area that is stylishly furnished, with floor to ceiling windows and glass sliding doors which open out to a generous patio with outdoor furniture. The lounge has comfortable couches, satellite TV and a sound system for relaxing evenings or lazy afternoons spent indoors, and the well appointed dining area is equally perfect for family meals or lavish entertaining. The large modern kitchen is fully equipped and has great flow to the living area. Both light and airy bedrooms are en suite, with beautifully finished bathrooms and ample cupboard space. The apartment also features under-floor heating and air conditioning throughout, as well as wireless internet access. Situated next to the elite One & Only Hotel, a luxurious spa and the acclaimed Maze and Nobu restaurants are merely a stroll away, as are the aquarium and the V&A; craft markets. Guests also have access to a selection of hotel-style facilities, including a concierge desk, secure undercover parking and a communal swimming pool. Conveniently situated and exquisitely decorated, this exceptionally spacious luxury apartment has a very relaxed feel whilst retaining a sense of luxury and offering every comfort for a fantastic stay in an ideal oceanfront setting.
Main bedroom – King bed
2nd bedroom – Queen bed or twin beds
Main – En-suite bath and shower
2nd – En-suite shower
Living Areas: Open plan lounge and dining area.
Kitchen: Modern – Fully equipped (dishwasher, washing machine, dryer)
Outdoor area: Balcony
Views: Overlooking the Marina, Canal,One & Only Hotel and Yacht Basin
• Satellite television
• Free 1 GB wireless internet access (WiFi)
• Central air conditioning
• Excellent 24 hour security
• Secure underground parking
• Dedicated 24 hour reception desk to attend to guest requests
• Access to communal pools
• Access to gymnasium. (arranged on guest’s request)
• Dry cleaning facilities
• Extensive and personalised concierge service
• Breakfast options: continental breakfast hampers delivered to your apartment
• Breakfast options: Personal chefs available on request
• Serviced Daily
• Cots for 0-3 year olds. Subject to availability.
• Situated within walking distance to V&A; Waterfront shops and restaurants.
• Easy Access to One & Only Cape Town and famous Reuben’s and Nobu Restaurants.
• Overlooking the Cape Grace Marina filled with luxury yachts available for charter.
• A few minutes walk to the Cape Town Aquarium.
• A short distance from Cape Town’s Long Street, the famous Table Mountain cable car, Sea Point promenade, Clifton beach, Camps Bay restaurants and Robben Island ferry departure point.
• Ideal central location for seeing the best of Cape Town.
• Personalised concierge service to help with arrangements.