- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:12
- Min Stay:5
- Pets Allowed:No
- washing machine
- wireless internet
- linens provided
- outdoor dining area
- heated pool
- charcoal grill
- clothes dryer
- dish washer
- soap/shampoo provided
- electric grill
- security system
- mountain views
- ocean views
- satellite tv
- towels provided
- housekeeping included
- air conditioning
Camps Bay Luxury 6 BR Villa Sea Views & Affordable
• Comfortable triplex design with sea views from most rooms in this house. 2 of the bedrooms are air
• Spectacular sunsets and open ocean views from Robben Island to Bakoven in Camps Bay
• Whales and Dolphin sightings are common ( Whales from August thru October)
• Free maid service 5 days per week
• Renovated bathrooms and kitchen are to high standards
• Bring your laptop: wireless broadband ADSL internet is available, at no cost
• A large sunny and electrically heated pool with stunning sea and mountain views
• Pool cover is available, at no added cost, for safety of children
• Sun loungers, outdoor furniture and BBQ
• Entrance level houses foyer, 3 bedrooms, eat-in kitchen with all appliances, guest toilet with wash basin and shower, 12 seater dining room leads onto glassed in patio with glorious sea and mountain views.
• Upper level houses the lounge, which is equipped with satellite TV, Hi-Fi DVD and video player
• Lower level houses 3 more bedrooms
• Kitchen has granite counter tops and is fully equipped with modern appliances, including dish washer, microwave, stove, fridges, washing machine, tumble dryer and coffee machine
• Dining room is separate and adjacent to it is a “Tea Room” with stunning sea views
• This house can easily accommodate a family of 12
• Remote control garage accommodates 2 cars + there is off street parking for 2 more cars
• You can drive to Camps Bay beach in 5 minutes from this holiday home
• State of the art electronic motion detectors with 24/7 armed or medical response
Here is the bed configuration for the various bedrooms
ENTRANCE LEVEL (One flight of stairs from the street level — very private — none of the rooms are visible from the street)
Bedroom 1: King size, extra length bed. Percale linen. En suite travertine marble bathroom with bath, wash basin, toilet and shower. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 2: Double bed with percale linen. En suite shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 3: Spacious room has two single beds which can be made into a king size extra length bed. En suite travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto indoor courtyard with potted plants.
This level; also accommodates the guest bathroom, kitchen, inner courtyard, dining room, and enclosed patio with fabulous sea and mountain views.
The upper level accommodates (one flight up from within the villa) the sitting/TV room with panoramic sea views.
LOWER LEVEL (One flight down from within the villa — none of the rooms are visible from the street)
Bedroom 4. Double bed with, percale linen. Shares a sea view, travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool. Or can use guest shower and toilet.
Bedroom 5: Queen size bed with percale linen. Adjacent sea view travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 6: Two single beds with en suite bathroom with bath and hand shower. Percale linen. Opens onto private balcony with wonderful sea and mountain views.
You May Also Like...
Situated on the fourth floor of the Waterfront Marina apartments, with spectacular views of the waterfront,
harbour and Table Mountain, this holiday apartment is ideally suited to families or those who prefer a large space.
All three bedrooms are equally attractive so it is also ideal for three couples sharing, or a family.
Décor is chic and contemporary with light feel . The holiday apartment is decorated predominantly in rich colours,
using beautiful rich fabrics.
The main living area opens out through sliding doors onto the large terrace, overlooking the marine waterways, with
views that extend out to the harbor and ocean beyond.
Beautifully furnished in rich textures, fabrics, colours, this apartment has everything that you could possibly want on
holiday. The views are magnificent, the furnishing is beautiful
Life in Cape Town centers on the Waterfront - a working harbour, historical site and vibrant social scene. It
offers everything from upmarket shopping malls and arts and crafts markets to theatres and live music. The
Marina's boardwalks and bridges lead to the heart of the Waterfront, making this holiday apartment the perfect
base from which to explore Cape Town.
Morukuru Owner’s House is the pride and heart of Morukuru - the epitome of bush lodge elegance and charm. Here, as at the lodge, the guests’ every wish is catered to by caring and friendly staff. Morukuru is the perfect choice for guests wantin...
Indigo Views is an elegant villa located on 1500 sqm in a quiet cul-de-sac on the slopes of Lion's Head, famous for its mountain walks and breathtaking panoramic views of the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. This Bantry Bay Villa offers one of the most extraordinary panoramic views overlooking Table Bay and Robben Island, and being only a few minutes by car from the V&A; Waterfront with its plethora of restaurants and shops, and the pristine white sandy beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, this is the perfect holiday villa for families, professional business executives or film production crews.
Refurbished in neutral tones and soft silk furnishings, each of the 5 double bedrooms is accented with custom designer art pieces. Each bedroom also opens onto a private patio or balcony with spectacular views. There are 3 en-suite bathrooms and one large family bathroom for the other 2 bedrooms to share.
The spacious living area offers a bar, dining area for 10 people and a comfortable and modern lounge, all with breathtaking sea views, and opens onto the patio. Here you can sit back and enjoy the sea and sunshine with a chilled BBQ in this wonderful outdoor entertainment area. A few steps down will get you to the crystal clear salt water swimming pool with sun loungers and a lush green walled garden that offers complete privacy from any nosy neighbours.
Understated, classic and private, this Villa is the ideal dream holiday villa.