- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:12
- Min Stay:5
- Pets Allowed:No
- washing machine
- wireless internet
- linens provided
- outdoor dining area
- heated pool
- charcoal grill
- clothes dryer
- dish washer
- soap/shampoo provided
- electric grill
- security system
- mountain views
- ocean views
- satellite tv
- towels provided
- housekeeping included
- air conditioning
Camps Bay Luxury 6 BR Villa Sea Views & Affordable
• Comfortable triplex design with sea views from most rooms in this house. 2 of the bedrooms are air
• Spectacular sunsets and open ocean views from Robben Island to Bakoven in Camps Bay
• Whales and Dolphin sightings are common ( Whales from August thru October)
• Free maid service 5 days per week
• Renovated bathrooms and kitchen are to high standards
• Bring your laptop: wireless broadband ADSL internet is available, at no cost
• A large sunny and electrically heated pool with stunning sea and mountain views
• Pool cover is available, at no added cost, for safety of children
• Sun loungers, outdoor furniture and BBQ
• Entrance level houses foyer, 3 bedrooms, eat-in kitchen with all appliances, guest toilet with wash basin and shower, 12 seater dining room leads onto glassed in patio with glorious sea and mountain views.
• Upper level houses the lounge, which is equipped with satellite TV, Hi-Fi DVD and video player
• Lower level houses 3 more bedrooms
• Kitchen has granite counter tops and is fully equipped with modern appliances, including dish washer, microwave, stove, fridges, washing machine, tumble dryer and coffee machine
• Dining room is separate and adjacent to it is a “Tea Room” with stunning sea views
• This house can easily accommodate a family of 12
• Remote control garage accommodates 2 cars + there is off street parking for 2 more cars
• You can drive to Camps Bay beach in 5 minutes from this holiday home
• State of the art electronic motion detectors with 24/7 armed or medical response
Here is the bed configuration for the various bedrooms
ENTRANCE LEVEL (One flight of stairs from the street level — very private — none of the rooms are visible from the street)
Bedroom 1: King size, extra length bed. Percale linen. En suite travertine marble bathroom with bath, wash basin, toilet and shower. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 2: Double bed with percale linen. En suite shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 3: Spacious room has two single beds which can be made into a king size extra length bed. En suite travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto indoor courtyard with potted plants.
This level; also accommodates the guest bathroom, kitchen, inner courtyard, dining room, and enclosed patio with fabulous sea and mountain views.
The upper level accommodates (one flight up from within the villa) the sitting/TV room with panoramic sea views.
LOWER LEVEL (One flight down from within the villa — none of the rooms are visible from the street)
Bedroom 4. Double bed with, percale linen. Shares a sea view, travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool. Or can use guest shower and toilet.
Bedroom 5: Queen size bed with percale linen. Adjacent sea view travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 6: Two single beds with en suite bathroom with bath and hand shower. Percale linen. Opens onto private balcony with wonderful sea and mountain views.
You May Also Like...
Villa Panacea is a newly furnished holiday villa with breathtaking views that sweep over the
The villa is aptly named after the Greek mythological Goddess of Healing Panacea as this
holiday villa is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate!
Villa Panacea is split into three levels. The kitchen, lounge and dining room are open plan and
leads onto a spacious wooden terrace where one can enjoy a meal outside, or sit in the Jacuzzi
and enjoy the scenery.
Three bedrooms are located on the upper level, the fourth room is located on the entrance
level and the fifth bedroom is located on the side if the villa and has a separate entrance.
Not only do all five bedrooms have sea views but this holiday villa is a short walk to the Camps
Generous spaces and exquisite patio views across the Atlantic Ocean to Robben Island unwind and relax you, while Lion's Head behind the villa provides shelter on windy summer days. The villa provides quick and easy access to the city, Camps Bay, Clifton Beach and the V & A Waterfront, while ensuring peace and tranquility during your holiday.
All four bedrooms are well appointed, luxurious and spacious, with pristine en-suite bathrooms, TV's and air conditioners/heaters, as well as private terraces, crisp, percale white linen and luxurious towels of highest quality. The main bedroom has a walk-in dressing room, an en-suite jacuzzi bath and steamroom, with views, and a King-size, extra length bed, a lounge corner and opens onto a large private terrace with spectacular views. The massive sliding doors ensure that the view is always with you.
The large open-plan lounge, with fireplace and comfortable seating, dining area and open-plan kitchen create a sense of flow and space with double sliding doors to the large outside terrace. This terrace is an outstanding feature of Villa Kasbah. It offers an undercover, beautifully decorated seating area on one side and dining and barbeque facilities on the other, with a raised, heated saltwater pool offering sparkling views over the ocean, sun loungers for that perfect tan. Sunsets enjoyed on this terrace, sundowners in hand, with sparkling lights as far as the eye can see, will be a highlight of your holiday!
Bantry House is a quintessential private retreat, set in the most picturesque location in Cape Town, with its panoramic sea views of the Atlantic Ocean. This 5 bedroom exclusive villa offers 4 super luxurious bedrooms and a study which can be co...