- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:12
- Min Stay:5
- Pets Allowed:No
- washing machine
- wireless internet
- linens provided
- outdoor dining area
- heated pool
- charcoal grill
- clothes dryer
- dish washer
- soap/shampoo provided
- electric grill
- security system
- mountain views
- ocean views
- satellite tv
- towels provided
- housekeeping included
- air conditioning
Camps Bay Luxury 6 BR Villa Sea Views & Affordable
• Comfortable triplex design with sea views from most rooms in this house. 2 of the bedrooms are air
• Spectacular sunsets and open ocean views from Robben Island to Bakoven in Camps Bay
• Whales and Dolphin sightings are common ( Whales from August thru October)
• Free maid service 5 days per week
• Renovated bathrooms and kitchen are to high standards
• Bring your laptop: wireless broadband ADSL internet is available, at no cost
• A large sunny and electrically heated pool with stunning sea and mountain views
• Pool cover is available, at no added cost, for safety of children
• Sun loungers, outdoor furniture and BBQ
• Entrance level houses foyer, 3 bedrooms, eat-in kitchen with all appliances, guest toilet with wash basin and shower, 12 seater dining room leads onto glassed in patio with glorious sea and mountain views.
• Upper level houses the lounge, which is equipped with satellite TV, Hi-Fi DVD and video player
• Lower level houses 3 more bedrooms
• Kitchen has granite counter tops and is fully equipped with modern appliances, including dish washer, microwave, stove, fridges, washing machine, tumble dryer and coffee machine
• Dining room is separate and adjacent to it is a “Tea Room” with stunning sea views
• This house can easily accommodate a family of 12
• Remote control garage accommodates 2 cars + there is off street parking for 2 more cars
• You can drive to Camps Bay beach in 5 minutes from this holiday home
• State of the art electronic motion detectors with 24/7 armed or medical response
Here is the bed configuration for the various bedrooms
ENTRANCE LEVEL (One flight of stairs from the street level — very private — none of the rooms are visible from the street)
Bedroom 1: King size, extra length bed. Percale linen. En suite travertine marble bathroom with bath, wash basin, toilet and shower. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 2: Double bed with percale linen. En suite shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 3: Spacious room has two single beds which can be made into a king size extra length bed. En suite travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto indoor courtyard with potted plants.
This level; also accommodates the guest bathroom, kitchen, inner courtyard, dining room, and enclosed patio with fabulous sea and mountain views.
The upper level accommodates (one flight up from within the villa) the sitting/TV room with panoramic sea views.
LOWER LEVEL (One flight down from within the villa — none of the rooms are visible from the street)
Bedroom 4. Double bed with, percale linen. Shares a sea view, travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool. Or can use guest shower and toilet.
Bedroom 5: Queen size bed with percale linen. Adjacent sea view travertine marble bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet. Opens onto deck with beautiful views of mountain, sea and pool.
Bedroom 6: Two single beds with en suite bathroom with bath and hand shower. Percale linen. Opens onto private balcony with wonderful sea and mountain views.
You May Also Like...
A tiny enclave on Cape Town’s Atlantic seaboard, Glen Beach is the setting of a few very special homes. To the south of the Glen, Camps Bay beach sweeps towards the spectacular Bakoven cove and to the west, the Atlantic Ocean drops beyond the horizon. In the north, this verdant refuge nestles against the slopes of the majestic Lion’s Head mountain.
Glen Beach Villas 1, 2, 3 & 4 are situated directly above Glen Beach, a choice of self catering villas, both modernly furnished, with spectacular views over the Atlantic. Situated 200m from Clifton and Camps Bay beaches, the local shops, restaurant and the theater.
All 4 Villas are double storey and have a 5 Star Grading from the Grading Council of South Africa. Glen Beach Villa 3 is at the bottom left of the 4 unit beachfront complex, located directly across the road from Glen Beach, a beautiful picturesque beach adjacent to Camps Bay beach, and within a short 2 minute stroll of Camps Bay's famous strip with its trendy bars, up market restaurants and street side cafe's. While all four Villas share similar views and decor, their facilities do vary slightly. Villa 1 and 3 are situated one level lower than Villas 2 and 4, giving them a slightly different viewpoint, and they each have a small grassy outdoor area to the side of the pool area. All four luxury apartments share the same stylish, minimalist decor, tastefully decorated with African touches. After a long day at the beach, sit back on the sun lounges and enjoy the breathtaking sun set into the sparkling Atlantic Ocean.
With three bedrooms, spacious entertainment areas and an infinity pool, the new villa epitomises the glamorous beach lifestyle for which Cape Town has become world famous. Like the original Ellerman House Villa One, it is the quintessential ocean-view retreat – set apart, high up, away from the crowds. Its Bantry Bay location, one of the most sought-after residential suburbs in Cape Town, offers shelter from the prevailing Southeaster wind in summer and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and the dramatic mountain scenery characteristic of the rugged Cape Peninsula.
Villa Estero offers a relaxing, exclusive, private escape in the beautiful Camps Baywhile being conveniently close to Cape Town’s spots, amenities and activities