- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
17 Geneva - Upper
An antique-style desk in one corner allows die-hard workaholics an opportunity to do some work in relative privacy, even while on holiday. A moderate-sized lounge, furnished with a flat screen TV and DSTV, opens onto a partially covered balcony with a private sauna around the corner and a gorgeous view of the ocean and surrounding mountains. The apartment is close enough to the sea to scent brine upon the breeze, yet a screen of foliage affords a modicum of privacy and adds to the intimate ambience. Enjoy the sense of seclusion that this apartment’s location and design imparts, even though it is situated in one of the most popular areas in Cape Town. It is also within convenient walking distance of the beach and a selection of trendy restaurants.
The private swimming pool is an ideal place to unwind after a hard day’s sightseeing, and a heater is provided to warm chilly toes during the colder months. The cosy bedroom also has a view of the ocean and access to the balcony as well as the sauna, for intimate evenings spent with cocktail in hand amid the steam. An en-suite bathroom is designed to cater to the most discerning needs with its generous full-glass shower and built in cupboards.
The immaculate open-plan kitchen boasts stainless steel counter tops and grey, marble-style floor tiles, which give an ultra-modern air to the apartment, as well as the impression that one could eat off the floor, yet still not be too afraid to walk on it. The kitchen comes equipped with most of the essentials of home, including a modern cooker, fridge with freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
On-street parking is available close to the apartment gate, where vehicles will be safe in this prestigious area of Camps Bay.
You May Also Like...
Known as Mandelas Gold, this apartment has a private balcony with views of the Table Bay Harbour, Waterfront and Robben Island.
York Mews 14
An elegant 2 bedroom self-catering apartment with a patio overlooking the Green Point hub. Within walking distance of the V&A; Waterfront and Green Point / De Waterkant village night life. Secure Parking
FEATURES & FACILITIES
• A fully furnished Cape Town apartment rental with large LCD TV (DSTV) & CD Player / Mini HiFi
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with Coffee Machine, Washing Machine & Dishwasher
• Two spacious bedrooms
• Renovated bathroom (shower only)
• Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Single beds & Sleeper Couch
• Private top floor patio / balcony with views towards Stadium
• Excellent security & safe / secure basement parking
* Free WiFi Internet & Safe
This spacious and beautifully decorated modern apartment is perfectly located within the trendy hub of Cosmopolitan Green Point!
It offers the visitor a unique experience of everyday life in this sought after part of Cape Town. Centrally located close to the city centre, beaches, Table Mountain and the V&A; Waterfront, it’s also around the corner from a wide range of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and nightlife entertainment.
View the famous Green Point Art and Craft “flea market” from your private patio on Sundays. Even better – visit it, just a stone through away…
• Day Tours (incl. Safaris)
• Tourist Information
• Catering Services
• Mobile Sim Starter Kit (Number can be provided in advance to give to family and friends before arrival)
• Weekly Housekeeping Service (incl. Towels & Linen) – more frequent cleaning available at additional cost
• Baby Cot Rental Option
Nearest Bus Station: Stadium
• Cape Town International Airport: within 21 km
• Cape Town International Convention Centre: within 1 km
• V & A Waterfront: 1 km
• City Centre: within 1 km
• Table Mountain Cable Car: 5 km
• Clifton /Camps bay Beaches: 6 km
This spacious apartment includes luxury furnishings. It also features panoramic views of the mountain and countryside.