- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
- dvd player
- satellite / cable
- iron & board
- linens provided
- air conditioning
- towels provided
- washing machine
- clothes dryer
- hair dryer
- coffee maker
- outdoor grill
- communal pool
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
- sight seeing
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
The Palermo to meters straws with sink, grill, SUM
- 40 m2, with accommodation for 2/3 people
- Two bathrooms: bathroom and toilet
- Queen bed and sofa bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Table …
You May Also Like...
Cotorro (slang term in Argentina):
Humble room; room for singles; bachelor/ette pad.
El Cotorro is a tiny apartment that is beautiful in its own way, and has a privileged location with all mod cons included. The best of all is that it's hosted by my dear Tía Miryam, a woman who who knows all about hospitality. I mean it.
Need more details? Here it goes!
? Tiny apartment, beautiful in its own way:
- 32 m2 of pure style and good taste. Very bright.
- Building declared a Historical Heritage. Newly recycled.
? Privileged location:
- Right in the heart of San Telmo. Just a few steps away from Plaza Dorrego and from Defensa St.
- The surrounding area features plenty of restaurants, bars and various shops for tourists, plus metro and bus stops that connect you with the whole of Buenos Aires.
? All mod cons included:
- Queen bed with spring mattress, dressed with high-quality bed clothes.
- Very comfortable sofa-bed; great for relaxing, working or sleeping.
- Heating + Air conditioning unit.
- 24" TV with cable + DVD player.
- Wi-fi Internet + land line.
- Fully equipped kitchenette, with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, and 2 hobs... All electric.
- Table, chairs and tableware for 4 people.
- Fully equipped bathroom, with bidet and bathtub.
- Iron + Hairdryer.
- The building features a lobby, solarium and roof-terrace with grill, washing machine and tumble drier.
? Hosted by my dear Tía Miryam:
- My aunt is a genius. She loves helping people make the most of their stay in Buenos Aires.
- Besides, she makes sure that the whole apartment is cleaned, and the bed & bath clothes are changed every week.
WE REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO HOSTING YOU!!! ^_^
Nice studio located in the Buenos Aires Downtown, 300m away from Puerto Madero. It has one sofa bed for two people. Its equipped with cable tv, internet, refrigerator, microwave and air conditioning. Restaurants, bars, shops, subway station and bu...
We are offering a trendy studio located in Palermo neighborhood, the studio has a living area with air conditioning, Internet, a double bed, dvd and a cable TV. The kitchen is equipped with microwave, toaster, coffee machine, refrigerator and Oven...