- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:5
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- cable tv
- housekeeping included
- wireless internet
- linens provided
- air conditioning
- stereo system
- dvd player
- concierge service
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- housekeeping optional
- towels provided
- board games
- local guides/maps
- high speed internet
Quirky Luxe: Chandeliers, Vino, cells, Jacuzzi tub
It contains everything you need to feel at home, from a coffee maker/ blender/ citrus juicer to basics such as a hair dryer and iron/ ironing board. The basic price includes cleaning and laundry service (towels/ sheets) once per week. The apartment can accommodate up to five people — two in each bedroom and an additional person on the mattress that slides out from under the sofa in the living room (pictured — the mattress and bedding quality is the same for this bed as for those in the bedrooms).
The location (Avenida Cordoba between Parana and Uruguay) offers many transportation options, with 3 subway stations located within four blocks of the apartment (Line D: Callao and Tribunales, Line B: Uruguay) and taxis passing across the street at all hours of the day or night.
Some things that this apartment offers that you may not find elsewhere:
- A luxurious Jacuzzi whirlpool bath for two people
- 30 Mega WiFi throughout the apartment
- The use of two pay as you go local cell phones (only pay for what you use)
- A selection of guidebooks, maps, and books about local culture, cuisine etc
- A selection of local wines with no markup (just pay for any consumption at check-out)
- Extra large beds and pure feather duvets/ pillows/ Egyptian cotton sheets
- A key operated wall safe
- My extensive list of personal recommendations based on a conversation with you prior to your arrival about your interests and plans. I am also available around the clock to help you with anything that may come up before, during, or after your stay.
If you are interested, I can offer some or all of the following as part of a package (please enquire about pricing for the extras that interest you):
- Taxi transfers to and from the airport
- Twice weekly maid service
- Organic Weleda brand toiletries
- Fresh flowers
- Welcome bottle of wine or local bubbly
- Welcome fruit basket
I'm a US/ UK national who has lived on and off in Buenos Aires for a few years, and I enjoy helping visitors to the apartment to make the most of their stay by offering personalized recommendations and assistance. As somebody who enjoys international travel and has stayed in places ranging from the sumptuous to the disappointing, I've learned a lot along the way and have used this knowledge to try to offer the best vacation rental experience possible to my guests.
You May Also Like...
Very nice three bedroom apartment located just 20 meters from the famous pedestrian Florida facing former Harrods, and just one block from the Galerias Pacifico Mall. It is very well located and connected with several means of transport such as buses and subway. The flat offers a living room with couches, tables, chairs and a nice balcony overlooking the street. Features full kitchen and well equipped. It has a master bedroom with double bed, one with two twin beds and a small third bedroom with single sofa bed.
Meters from Plaza Dorrego
This amazing 25th Floor, two storey, luxury Loft in the distinctive Palermo Uno high-rise apartment building will dazzle you with style and light. With the floor to ceiling six metre windows, the city of Buenos Aires stretches out beneath you with...