- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- high speed internet
- alarm clock
- cable tv
- washing machine
- paper towels provided
- computer available
- linens provided
- air conditioning
- dvd player
- clothes dryer
- electric stove
- soap/shampoo provided
- city/skyline views
- beach chairs
- wireless internet
- housekeeping included
- towels provided
- local guides/maps
- high definition tv
CHIC BACK BAY APT - Hot Breakfast + Laptop + Phone
Why stay at a hotel when you can have the true Boston experience and live like a local?! Feel at home, while you're away from home, living in a traditional Marlborough St. brownstone in the heart (Marlborough St. between Exeter & Fairfield) of Boston's historic Back Bay. Safe, quiet neighborhood, considered to be one of the most beautiful in Boston, with true New England charm. Walking distance to all of the popular districts (Back Bay shopping/restaurant district, Copley Square, Charles River, Boston Commons, South End, etc.) and historic sites (State House, Fanueil Hall, Freedom Trail, etc.) in Boston.
Included in your stay are the following:
* HOT BREAKFAST (pancakes — please help yourself to frozen berries to add to your pancakes, eggs, french toast, waffles, cream cheese & bagels, cereal, toast, pb & j, oj, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, etc and other snacks … you just supply the chef!)
* LAPTOP with WfFi (brand new laptop!)
* TRAVEL GUIDES & MAPS: Fodor's Boston 2011, Boston Zagat Restaurant Guide 2011/12, Laminated City Map, Transit Guide/Map, New England Map, AMC hiking guide books, Boston/New England picture books, White Pages, Yellow Pages, etc.
* WELCOME DRINK! :) Start your vacation off right with a Cosmo/Margarita/Cape Codder or two upon your arrival! :) (alcohol, drink recipes, martini set, etc. provided).
* PROFESSIONAL CLEANING: The apartment is professionally cleaned by a (third party) housekeeping service prior to each visit.
* 40' HIGH-DEFINITION FLAT SCREEN PLASMA TV with over 200 channels. DVD player also provided as well as a selection of DVD movies.
* MAGAZINES: recent issues of US Weekly and Time magazines.
* MEMORY-FOAM PILLOWS & FOAM MATTRESS TOPPER.
* BATHROBES & SLIPPERS (freshly cleaned of course) so u can feel right at home!
NOTE: This is an entirely PRIVATE APARTMENT (with private bath and kitchen) which you will have all to yourself (not a room in a shared apartment/home). There's no curfew and you don't have to make small talk with strangers! :) I never stop by unannounced (and usually never stop by at all unless requested to).
There is a 3-night minimum. If the calendar shows your selected dates as available, you can simply go ahead and send a reservation request (it's not necessary to email first to confirm dates). Dates that are not available have been blocked out. The apartment is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
During your stay, you'll be within short walking distance of:
- Open air cafes, restaurants and bars (the heart of the Back Bay shopping/restaurant district is just a couple 2 blocks south)
- Charles River — great for walking/jogging (2 blocks north)
- Boston Commons (Boston's version of Central Park) (about a 15-20min walk east)
- Copley Square (5-10min walk away)
- The "T" (Boston's subway — "Copley" station) (5-10min walk) NOTE: You can easily get from the airport to the apartment by the T (directions will be sent when a reservation is made).
- Amtrak ("Back Bay" station)(10-15min walk)
- Prudential Shopping Center (5 min walk)
- Hynes Convention Center (5 min walk)
- Grocery stores (Shaw's & Trader Joe's)(10-15min walk)
- Pharmacies (CVS is just 2 blocks away & Walgreens is about a 5-10min walk away)
Visit (website: hidden) to read guest reviews of this property.
You May Also Like...
Located in Boston's Back Bay, Avalon at Prudential Center offers residents an escape from the everyday. Located near the shops and cafes of Newbury Street, the Boston Public Library and the Public Garden, the Avalon offers convenient access to the best Boston has to offer. PROPERTY AMENITIES .24 hour concierge .On-site management .24 hour emergency maintenance .Private community room and courtyard .Valet laundry service and on-site laundry facility .Prestigious Back Bay address .Steps from award-winning health and fitness clubs .Underground access to supermarket and retail APARTMENT INCLUSIONS: .Contemporary furnishings .Fully equipped kitchen .Bedroom and bath linens .Flat screen TVs, DVD player .High Speed Internet .Basic cable service .Unlimited local telephone service .Utilities (up to $100 per month) APARTMENT FEATURES: .Beautiful parquet hardwood floors .Granite countertops in kitchen .Spacious closets and storage space .Private terraces or balconies in select apartments .House phone to 24-hour concierge .Spectacular views in select apartments TRANSPORTATION: .Subways: Green Line - Copley Station - Boylston Street .Orange Line, Amtrack & Commuter trains Back Bay Station - Dartmouth Street Add-on Services $150 one-time cleaning fee is added to each rental.
Welcome to beautifully renovated, bright one bedroom apartment in historic Beacon Hill neighborhood. This cozy apartment offers a quiet oasis in the heart of the city.
This top 3rd floor apartment is comfortably furnished, expressing the persona...
Please inquire for most up-to-date prices as prices vary based on season. Enjoy architecturally unique suites in a Back Bay brownstone. This 150 year old brownstone is located in one of Boston's most prestigious and historical neighborhoods. Just steps away enjoy sailboats and summer concerts along the Charles River, or relax in the Boston Public Gardens. You can experience the buzz of Boston's Financial District and marvel over the gold embossed State House built in 1798 where the metal work of Paul Revere is proudly displayed. After a long day at the office or an exciting city tour, you'll be glad to return to all of the comforts of home. Beacon on the Common provides an eclectic selection of private suites that tastefully mix old world charm with modern appointments. The standard 1 bedroom suites have a queen bed and a full private bathroom. Unit is equipped with a fully accessorized kitchen and a gas stove. The dining area seats four. Living room has a decorative fireplace.Please Note: Unit can accommodate up to 4 persons with an aerobed, which can be rented for an additional cost of $25/night.Please request when making a reservation.Rental includes: furnishings, housewares, utilities, high-speed Internet and cable TV. Air conditioned, elevator building. A roll-a-way bed is provided at an additional cost of $20/night. Parking is available at a rate of $25/day based on availability. Please request when making a reservation. *Each suite is unique and the photo shown is representative of available units. Specific suites and furnishings cannot be guaranteed. Please contact me for most updated price and availability. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-323-6295.***NOTE: Short-term rental rates vary by season, length of stay, City events and property census—very much like hotels.