- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:7
- Pets Allowed:No
- bed linen & towels
- wireless internet
- cable tv
- air conditioning
- washing machine
Bright One Bed Facing Golden Dome
You May Also Like...
Renovated, fully furnished, bright 2 bed, 2 full marble bath condo in the Theater District/Chinatown part of downtown Boston. The property is a short walk to the Boston Common, theaters, the Orange Chinatown Stop, Boylston Green Stop and Park Str...
One-bedroom apartment in the Back Bay near Fenway, Copley, and BU, with full size kitchen and full bath. The bedroom has a queen size bed. The living room has two separate twin size sofa beds. TV in each room with Apple TV (Netflix, Hulu Plus). Fr...
My apartment is a studio in the Back Bay on beautiful Marlborough street.
About the apartment:
My apartment is a studio in the Back Bay on beautiful Marlborough street. The studio has hardwood floors and wood paneling on the walls, which make it a cozy spot to rest and relax after a day shopping on Newbury street or catching a game at Fenway park. But the great thing is that it's not a closet like most studios. The apartment has a queen size bed that is lofted which can comfortably sleep 2 people. The rental includes sheets/comforter/pillows for this. There is also a full-sized futon (for two) and a chair that folds out into a twin-sized bed. Sheets/blankets/pillows for these will be included. The apartment has a kitchenette complete with stove, oven, full-size refrigerator, microwave, toaster, cookware, flatware and cutlery. You'll have access to my TV and internet access (but you should be out seeing the city). I live pretty light so essentially the entire apartment is yours.
The bathroom will have soap, shampoo, conditioner, bodywash and towels for as many guests as are staying.
Also, this apartment is not a converted closet like most studios in the Back Bay. It is approximately twice the size of the average studio in the area. And at the same price! (Try fitting four people in those!).
About the neighborhood:
* Back Bay: Located in the Back Bay neighborhood, touted as one of the most sought-after areas in Boston. Containing renovated 150 year-old brownstones, 100's of shops and restaurants. Along with neighboring Beacon Hill, it is one of Boston's two most expensive residential neighborhoods. Walk down Beacon St. to browse 100's of shops and restaurants. People watch at upscale Newbury St., touted as the "Rodeo Drive of the East", with access to an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants. Nearby Copley Square is home to the Prudential Center and John Hancock Tower - two of Boston's tallest skyscrapers.
* Newbury Street: Newbury Street is touted as one the most expensive streets in the world, and the "Rodeo Drive of the East". You have access to an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants in the most sought after street in Boston. High-end stores here include Chanel, Armani, Burberry, and Valentino. Also find Starbucks, Pinkberry fro-yo, and plenty of amazing restaurants with wine bars, outdoor seating, and upscale French, Japanese, and Italian cuisine.
* Copley Square: Just blocks away is Copley Square, home of the Prudential Center and John Hancock Tower - two of Boston's tallest skyscrapers. It's also home to the Hynes Convention Center, Boston Public Library, the First Trinity Church, and restaurants that serve some of the city's best seafood, steak, and tapas.
* Walk 5-20 minutes to anywhere in Boston: Charles River (go kayaking), Boston Common (see the swans), Beacon Hill (high-end neighborhood whose residents include Presidential nominee John Kerry), Downtown (more shopping), Government Center, Faneuil Hall (street performers!), North End (city's best Italian dining).
* Rub elbows with neighbors that include Boston sports athletes, CEO's, foreign dignitaries, young professionals and high-end vacationers.
* Easy access to health care centers and colleges (MGH, Longwood, Harvard, Northeastern, Berklee, Boston University, MIT).
- 12-15 minutes taxi or 30-40 mins metro from Boston Logan International.
- 1 Block from Green Line - Hynes Station
- Bus 1, Bus 9, Bus 10, Bus 39, Bus 55, Bus 170,Bus 193
- Short drive off of Storrow Drive, 1-90 Mass Pike, and I-93
- Parking is available at nearby lot 1 block away
-Laundromat, Wash n Fold and Dry Cleaning Services are very close by (approximately 10 doors down)
- If you have any questions before booking, we’ll get back to you very quickly. Guests who send formal reservation requests are usually the first to get accepted.
Thank you for looking!