- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:10
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- linens provided
- internet access
- a/c or climate control
- balcony or terrace
- satellite or cable tv
- ocean or water views
Boston - White Elephant
* Master bedroom with king sized bed
* Second floor stateroom with double bed and 2 twin beds built into the wall
* Second stateroom with queen sized bed
* Main salon with sleeper sofa (sleeps 2), and flat screen TV over a dining table which seats 6
* Galley kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, sink, stove and oven.
* 2 bathrooms with stand up shower, toilet and vanity
* Outside deck with lounge furniture, electric grill and city views
* Fully heated and air conditioned
* Linens and bath towels
* Soaps and shampoo
* Cookware, cutlery and dishware
* Free Wifi
* Short walk to Aquarium, Haymark, North Station and Government Center subway stations
* Parking is $25/day at the marina
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boston, Lilypad is just steps away from the New England Aquarium, Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall, the North End, Boston Garden, a large outdoor neighborhood swimming pool, a free tennis court, a public ice skating rink, and countless other things to see and do. Parking is also available for $25/day cash at the marina.
The boat is in a protected part of the marina, but there can be some occasional movement during the day when boats pass by. At night the waters are very calm and some guests even find that a bit of gentle swaying relaxes them and makes for a very restful sleep.
After a long day of touring the city there is nothing better than relaxing on your own private sun deck with a cold drink in hand, listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean as you enjoy the fantastic view of Boston's city skyline! So come join us and float all your cares away on SleepAfloat managed houseboat!
*Rates are for quoted for 2 guests. Each additional guest is $25/per person/night
Cleaning Fee: $150
Holiday rates are higher. Call for rates.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
You May Also Like...
A Residential Home in Old Town:
As you step onto a mahogany front porch with two large benches and overflowing window boxes, you open a walnut wood front door into a spacious and very inviting open floor plan. The dining room is to your left wi...
Some of the best views on the ocean! Wake up in one of three bedrooms with an ocean view and watch boats go out to sea in front of the Boston Lighthouse. Ferry to boston just down the road. Plenty of shopping in Boston or at the new Hingham Shi...
12 miles from downtown Boston!
Salem, Ma is a excellent alternative to the high cost of stay in Boston. Plus Salem has so much to see and do.
Come experience "Historic Salem", in our 1808 "Historic Colonial" Home. Recently updated with upgraded...