- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:10
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- linens provided
- internet access
- a/c or climate control
- balcony or terrace
- satellite or cable tv
- ocean or water views
Boston - White Elephant
* Master bedroom with king sized bed
* Second floor stateroom with double bed and 2 twin beds built into the wall
* Second stateroom with queen sized bed
* Main salon with sleeper sofa (sleeps 2), and flat screen TV over a dining table which seats 6
* Galley kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, sink, stove and oven.
* 2 bathrooms with stand up shower, toilet and vanity
* Outside deck with lounge furniture, electric grill and city views
* Fully heated and air conditioned
* Linens and bath towels
* Soaps and shampoo
* Cookware, cutlery and dishware
* Free Wifi
* Short walk to Aquarium, Haymark, North Station and Government Center subway stations
* Parking is $25/day at the marina
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boston, Lilypad is just steps away from the New England Aquarium, Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall, the North End, Boston Garden, a large outdoor neighborhood swimming pool, a free tennis court, a public ice skating rink, and countless other things to see and do. Parking is also available for $25/day cash at the marina.
The boat is in a protected part of the marina, but there can be some occasional movement during the day when boats pass by. At night the waters are very calm and some guests even find that a bit of gentle swaying relaxes them and makes for a very restful sleep.
After a long day of touring the city there is nothing better than relaxing on your own private sun deck with a cold drink in hand, listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean as you enjoy the fantastic view of Boston's city skyline! So come join us and float all your cares away on SleepAfloat managed houseboat!
*Rates are for quoted for 2 guests. Each additional guest is $25/per person/night
Cleaning Fee: $150
Holiday rates are higher. Call for rates.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
You May Also Like...
Stunning magnificent home located in desirable Sunset Point. Water views of Hingham Bay, World's End, and Boston. This stunning magnificent 4 BR 3 full bath home features an open floor plan with fireplace and gleaming hardwood floors. Expansive ki...
The Villa at Eastie overlooks the harbor and shipping channels, early morning lobstermen can be seen from the sunroom hauling their traps, as well as the ships coming to port. Plane bugs (id book) will love the spectacular view of Logan Int. Airpo...
Three minute walk to the ferry to Boston. Remodeled three bedroom/two bath. Over sized kitchen with gas stove and oven. Washer/Dryer, Den, Dining Room, Living Room, Sun Room and Porch. Completely furnished, brand new high efficiency heating system...