- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- water views
- dvd player
- linens provided
- air conditioning
Boston - Lilypad
* 1 full sized bed in the stern
* 1 double bed in the underberth (ceiling 2.5ft high)
* Main salon with futon, TV with basic channels and DVD player
* Galley kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, sink, stove and oven. (Washer is no longer available)
* Bathroom with stand up shower, toilet and vanity
* Outside deck with lounge furniture, electric grill and city views
* Fully heated and air conditioned
* Linens and bath towels
* Soaps and shampoo
* Cookware, cutlery and dishware
* Free Wifi
* Short walk to Aquarium, Haymark, North Station and Government Center subway stations
* Parking is $25/day at the marina
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boston, Lilypad is just steps away from the New England Aquarium, Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall, the North End, Boston Garden, a large outdoor neighborhood swimming pool, a free tennis court, a public ice skating rink, and countless other things to see and do. Parking is also available for $25/day cash at the marina.
The boat is in a protected part of the marina, but there can be some occasional movement during the day when boats pass by. At night the waters are very calm and some guests even find that a bit of gentle swaying relaxes them and makes for a very restful sleep.
After a long day of touring the city there is nothing better than relaxing on your own private sun deck with a cold drink in hand, listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean as you enjoy the fantastic view of Boston's city skyline! So come join us and float all your cares away on SleepAfloat managed houseboat the Lilypad!
*Rates are for quoted for 2 guests. Each additional guest is $25/per person/night
Cleaning Fee: $119
Damage Insurance Fee: $39
Holiday rates are higher. Call for rates.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
You May Also Like...
Affordable spacious home in the historic City of Boston. 2 story single family detached home. 10 mi to downtown,13 mi from Logan Airport . Many period styles combine nicely from the french doors in the Cinderella like Master bedroom leading to th...
The Madeline Whitaker Cottage is a charming 18th century historic replica, Within walking distance to a neighborhood rocky beach - perfect spot to watch the sunset. This home offers a cozy living room with vaulted ceilings and a wood burning firep...
June and September 2014 weeks still available!!
Each bedroom has views of the ocean. Casual, updated, well-maintained vacation home awaiting your arrival! You will love this four-bedroom home in Hull's friendliest neighborhood. Steps to the ...