- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- internet access
- satellite tv
- air conditioning
- wireless internet
- linens provided
Boston - Capricornus
* Master bedroom with queen bed
* Stateroom with double bed
* Main salon with sleeper sofa (sleeps 2), flat screen TV and 2 club chairs
* Dining area with seating for 4 at table and 2 at breakfast bar
* Full galley kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, sink, stove top burners and toaster
* Bathroom with stand up shower, toilet and vanity
* HUGE rooftop deck with lounge furniture, electric grill and city views
* Fully heated and air conditioned
Linens and bath towels
* Soaps and shampoo
* Cookware, cutlery and dishware
* Free Wifi
* Short walk to Aquarium, Haymark, North Station and Government Center subway stations
* Parking is $25/day at the marina
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boston, Lilypad is just steps away from the New England Aquarium, Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall, the North End, Boston Garden, a large outdoor neighborhood swimming pool, a free tennis court, a public ice skating rink, and countless other things to see and do. Parking is also available for $25/day cash at the marina.
The boat is in a protected part of the marina, but there can be some occasional movement during the day when boats pass by. At night the waters are very calm and some guests even find that a bit of gentle swaying relaxes them and makes for a very restful sleep.
After a long day of touring the city there is nothing better than relaxing on your own private sun deck with a cold drink in hand, listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean as you enjoy the fantastic view of Boston's city skyline! So come join us and float all your cares away on SleepAfloat managed houseboat!
*Rates are for quoted for 2 guests. Each additional guest is $25/per person/night
Cleaning Fee: $119
Insurance Fee: $39
Holiday rates are higher. Call for rates.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
You May Also Like...
A Residential Home in Old Town:
As you step onto a mahogany front porch with two large benches and overflowing window boxes, you open a walnut wood front door into a spacious and very inviting open floor plan. The dining room is to your left wi...
The apartment is booked through August 15, 2014, and we will not be taking new reservation until after June, 2014. I have not figured out how to make this listing inactive until then. So, please know in advance that we cannot accept reservations ...
Now accepting bookings for May - October 2014.
Newly purchased and renovated Nantasket Beach house for rent Spring/Summer/Fall 2014. Just a few minutes walk to the beach at Kenberma, the best part of Nantasket Beach. Located on Samoset Ave, t...